• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BroncosPWNn00bs
    Starter
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    You should definitely give it a shot. Based on 3 episodes it won't dissapoint.
    Yea, I think I may try to watch em tonight. Now that Walking Dead is done til next year, and Shameless is done til next year, I need something new to watch to tide me over between now and football season And between now and Breaking Bad/ Dexter.

I watched the trailer and it did look pretty interesting, plus I'm in to that kind of wierd stuff as well. I'll give it a shot.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• DenverBlood
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
      Yea, I think I may try to watch em tonight. Now that Walking Dead is done til next year, and Shameless is done til next year, I need something new to watch to tide me over between now and football season And between now and Breaking Bad/ Dexter.

I watched the trailer and it did look pretty interesting, plus I'm in to that kind of wierd stuff as well. I'll give it a shot.
      It's pretty amazing so far. Can't wait for the fourth episode tomorrow night.

By the way correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read Breaking Bad was finished after season 5? I haven't seen season five yet but in hoping that's wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
        Starter
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

By the way correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read Breaking Bad was finished after season 5? I haven't seen season five yet but in hoping that's wrong.
        Yea, Season 5 is the last season of Breaking Bad. Which sucks. Also this upcoming season 8 of Dexter is the last season of Dexter as well.

But yea, they had 8 episodes for the 1st half of Breaking Bad Season 5 last year. And then this June I think, they are coming out with the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad. They split it up.

Sucks seeing good shows come to an end.

But yea, I've heard nothing but good things about Bates Motel.

Comment

• DenverBlood
          Football Immortal
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
          Yea, Season 5 is the last season of Breaking Bad. Which sucks. Also this upcoming season 8 of Dexter is the last season of Dexter as well.

But yea, they had 8 episodes for the 1st half of Breaking Bad Season 5 last year. And then this June I think, they are coming out with the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad. They split it up.

Sucks seeing good shows come to an end.

But yea, I've heard nothing but good things about Bates Motel.
          Oh I see. So I will probably wait until both parts of the season are out on DVD to finish it then.

Also very sad to see Dexter come to a close even though season 7 was a little disappointing.
          sigpic

Comment

• THEdraftnik
            Starter
            • Dec 2010

Their supposedly may be talks that a kind of spin off or something of breaking bad may happen in the future. With BB's popularity I think it's possible and that's what I'm hoping for.
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
              Starter
              • Feb 2012

Well just caught up on the 3 episodes of Bates Motel last night. Pretty good show so far and pretty interesting. Good suspense in there as well. Excited for the episode tonight. And I wonder whats up with the cop now

Comment

• DenverBlood
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2005

Another great episode last night. The episode was really suspenseful and I love the classical horror music selection for this show.

Don't know what to think of the cop now. He may seem sketchy but now I'm wondering if Norman didn't just imagine it all. Since they foreshadowed that possibility the previous episode.

It would be one thing for the cop to get rid of the body. But too much about the basement was reorganized and different. I don't think he would've gone to that much trouble to hide evidence. Plus he didn't seem very protective of the basement when Norma went down.

Also wondering if Norman didn't only make it with Bradley and imagine doing the rest. This show will drive me crazy now wondering if things really happen or if he just hillucinates.

Hopefully Norma gets off the hook next week. This show could take a wrong turn to boredome if they spend too much time with a trial.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jermz79
                  Starter
                  • Jun 2005

Awesome episode last night!!!

I like how they presented Normans brother last night, when he first joined the show they made him out to be a bad guy but last night he really showed he cares for Norman and sees that Norma could be causing a lot of these "issues".

Not sure what I think about the cop, I'm not convinced Norman didn't see that girl down in his basement but as stated above the forshadowing of Norman hallucinating previously would lead one to believe that it wasn't real.

I can't imagine Norma doing any time for the death of Keith, it surely would be too quick into the season to have her locked up but I also don't want to see a bunch of trial BS either!

Monday's have now become relevant again!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• THEdraftnik
                    Starter
                    • Dec 2010

I really like the Brothers character, not that any character has really been bad that I can think of... But I really like the conscience portrayal of the brother.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• THEdraftnik
                      Starter
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                      Monday's have now become relevant again!!!
                      My Mondays are really busy now.

Being Human
                      The Following
                      Bates Motel
                      And Lost Girl, but I'm seriously considering taking it off the list now.
                      Denver Broncos GM

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                        Starter
                        • Feb 2012

Another great episode last night. The episode was really suspenseful and I love the classical horror music selection for this show.

Don't know what to think of the cop now. He may seem sketchy but now I'm wondering if Norman didn't just imagine it all. Since they foreshadowed that possibility the previous episode.

It would be one thing for the cop to get rid of the body. But too much about the basement was reorganized and different. I don't think he would've gone to that much trouble to hide evidence. Plus he didn't seem very protective of the basement when Norma went down.

Also wondering if Norman didn't only make it with Bradley and imagine doing the rest. This show will drive me crazy now wondering if things really happen or if he just hillucinates.

Hopefully Norma gets off the hook next week. This show could take a wrong turn to boredome if they spend too much time with a trial.
                        Yea, was another pretty good and intense episode. I was also wondering if Norman is just crazy and there was no girl down there, or maybe he has a girl locked up somewhere But then part of me thinks that the cop probably is bad and has her locked up somewhere. I don't think its all his imagination. It will drive me crazy though if some of the show is real, and some of it is his imagination. But he showed the bruises on his ankle from her grabbing him, so who knows. Excited to see what happens next though. And yea, I'm liking his brothers character as well. He seems like he really wants to help Norman because he knows that his mom is crazy.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                          Football Immortal
                          • Nov 2005

Well I think we know that the girl definitely exists and is in trouble because they have shown her since episode 1 I believe. Long before Norman was even aware she existed or was even suspicious of the cop.

The only thing we don't know for sure is if the cop is the guy. They are sure making it seem that way based on his behavior. But a good show/movie would make it seem that way and be completely wrong.

I also don't think the ankle bruises are any clear cut proof that Norman saw the girl. We already know he hillucinates and blacks out. It's extremely possible that something else happened on his way out of the house on the way home. And he made it up in his mind that it was the girl.

After all we couldn't really see what the bruise looked like right? It wasn't finger marks that we could tell. He could've easily been bruised someway else.

I think he probably did see the girl but the way the cop cleaned up and everything looked way different when the mom went down just seem like a ton of work in 1 or 2 days. I also just don't get why the cop isn't extremely suspicious of the mom going down there if at one point he actually had something to hide.

We will see though. That story will continue to develop.
                          sigpic

Comment

• THEdraftnik
                            Starter
                            • Dec 2010

Well I think we know that the girl definitely exists and is in trouble because they have shown her since episode 1 I believe. Long before Norman was even aware she existed or was even suspicious of the cop.

The only thing we don't know for sure is if the cop is the guy. They are sure making it seem that way based on his behavior. But a good show/movie would make it seem that way and be completely wrong.

I also don't think the ankle bruises are any clear cut proof that Norman saw the girl. We already know he hillucinates and blacks out. It's extremely possible that something else happened on his way out of the house on the way home. And he made it up in his mind that it was the girl.

After all we couldn't really see what the bruise looked like right? It wasn't finger marks that we could tell. He could've easily been bruised someway else.

I think he probably did see the girl but the way the cop cleaned up and everything looked way different when the mom went down just seem like a ton of work in 1 or 2 days. I also just don't get why the cop isn't extremely suspicious of the mom going down there if at one point he actually had something to hide.

We will see though. That story will continue to develop.
                            He showed some anger when he turned off the basement light after asking her what she was doing. Personally I want to believe he is more involved in trafficking than having his own slave. He doesn't strike me as a guy who would need a slave...
                            Denver Broncos GM

Comment

• DenverBlood
                              Football Immortal
                              • Nov 2005

My new favorite night of the week during football offseason.

Can't wait to see what happens with Norma tonight.

Please no boring trial episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

• SecondsAway131
                                Captain
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                                He showed some anger when he turned off the basement light after asking her what she was doing. Personally I want to believe he is more involved in trafficking than having his own slave. He doesn't strike me as a guy who would need a slave...
                                ...What exactly are you trying to say here???

Comment

Working...
                                X