Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Another pretty good episode, and now I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the lady from the basement was really there and that the cop is up to no good. Real tense ending again. Man, I can't wait to see what happens next. Every episode has been good. Cant wait til next Monday

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Another pretty good episode, and now I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the lady from the basement was really there and that the cop is up to no good. Real tense ending again. Man, I can't wait to see what happens next. Every episode has been good. Cant wait til next Monday
    Yeah man it was awesome. I watched it really late so couldn't post till this morning.

That episode was awesome. I put up too much fight about the cop hoping there would be a dramatic twist. Like that the head cop was the real culprit.

But they ended that question pretty quick. I thought for sure the girl was going to say no when Norma held up the paper.

By the way never seen a police station in my life with security cameras, evidence and the sherriffs
    Office with keys so close together. He got that all done with evidence and everything back in place in under a minute.

Meantime the assistant walked forever to get his form for him.

That crack addict shooting caught me off guard so bad. I was like what??? Didn't see that coming.

Also didn't think the brother had it in him to kill out of cold blood for revenge. Not without peer pressure at least. I thought he would get out and beat him or something. But that truck run over was awesome.

Show is great. Can't wait for Normans first killing. So far he is the cleanest nicest of the bunch. But they will all drive him to insanity sooner later.

My guess is season two after they build his character.

That deputy is gonna get the knife I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah man it was awesome. I watched it really late so couldn't post till this morning.

That episode was awesome. I put up too much fight about the cop hoping there would be a dramatic twist. Like that the head cop was the real culprit.

But they ended that question pretty quick. I thought for sure the girl was going to say no when Norma held up the paper.

By the way never seen a police station in my life with security cameras, evidence and the sherriffs
    Office with keys so close together. He got that all done with evidence and everything back in place in under a minute.

Meantime the assistant walked forever to get his form for him.

That crack addict shooting caught me off guard so bad. I was like what??? Didn't see that coming.

Also didn't think the brother had it in him to kill out of cold blood for revenge. Not without peer pressure at least. I thought he would get out and beat him or something. But that truck run over was awesome.

Show is great. Can't wait for Normans first killing. So far he is the cleanest nicest of the bunch. But they will all drive him to insanity sooner later.

My guess is season two after they build his character.
    Yea, I never really thought that it was all in Normans head. I probably would have been pretty mad if that was the case. I don't want the show to drive me crazy by wondering if its real or just his imagination Plus the cop was acting strange. I was thinking there was a few more bad people, and he probably shipped them off to someone elses place. But yea, the ending was awesome to see her say that was the cop. Gonna be interesting to see what happens next and to see what happens with Dylan and his group that hes working with. Theres probably a reason why that guy shot his buddy, so I'm excited to see what that whole story is. But next weeks episode looks like another good one. Kinda sucks that theres only 5 more episodes left, but at least it was picked up for a season 2.

Awesome. Figured it would be. Was a little nervous how much attention an A&E show could get.

Not a channel most people pay attention too. I almost missed the show but an advertisement popped up on my IPAD after my turn on a free app game. I looked into it and was like what? This starts tomorrow?

And most people in this thread said they didn't know about it.

So I'm glad it still picked up good enough ratings for another season.

I can easily see this being A&E's Walking Dead.

Speaking of horror movie tv shows, anyone know if the new Hanible show is as good as this one?

I've been watching too. So all 3 of the family are killers haha

It was cool of the brother to help Norman get laid. The little chic with the tank is pretty hot - Norman is going for the wrong chic imo.

I bet brother's bosses will appreciate the fact that he ran down the crackhead that is unless the bosses sent the crackhead. And what's better is he got 5000 for free now! lol

the Mother is a great actress and she's playing it well. So far I've enjoyed the program
    Red 98

Why wasnt respirator girl mad that Norman was hooking up with Bradley?

Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Why wasnt respirator girl mad that Norman was hooking up with Bradley?
    Well she did cry.

But they weren't dating officially so she can't really be mad. Just hurt which she did cry

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Speaking of horror movie tv shows, anyone know if the new Hanible show is as good as this one?
    Haven't watched it. My brother wanted to watch but hasn't told me anything about it.

So it must be as lame as it sounds. I mean Hannibal working with the police to track killers? Sounds like a copycat of Dexter.

Haven't watched it. My brother wanted to watch but hasn't told me anything about it.

So it must be as lame as it sounds. I mean Hannibal working with the police to track killers? Sounds like a copycat of Dexter.
    I have an Indian friend who highly recommends it, if that means anything.

Well she did cry.

But they weren't dating officially so she can't really be mad. Just hurt which she did cry
    But she's like in love with him. It just seems odd to me that that didnt crush her.

But she's like in love with him. It just seems odd to me that that didnt crush her.
    I think it did. But what was she supposed to do? Go psycho and set his house on fire?

I mean they weren't officially a couple. And she knows he has a temper from the school incident. And she would probably doesn't have good enough oxygen to get too worked up.

Yeah but she was a bit in denial, saying how him hooking up with Bradley wasn't a big deal. I think she was trying to keep him from getting obsessed with Bradley, and you can tell it definitely bothered him.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Yeah but she was a bit in denial, saying how him hooking up with Bradley wasn't a big deal. I think she was trying to keep him from getting obsessed with Bradley, and you can tell it definitely bothered him.
    See here is another place I differ. Bradley wasnt texting Norman back, I think respirator girl may have been grasping for straws... And found 1.

Side note: I should probably know respirator girl's name, seeing a I find her more attractive than Bradley...
    Last edited by THEdraftnik; 04-17-2013 at 04:17 PM.