Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    Yes, she also looks a tad like the girl from American Horror Story (I haven't seen season 2, so don't know if she's still involved).

Sidenote: started watching Hannibal today. Its good, but I'd still put it a notch below Bates Motel. I really like Will's character but he can't yet compete with Norman and his brother. Also new Hannibal tonight for those who want to watch it.
    No, the actress playing the daughter in season 1 is not involved. Season 2 was just pure awesomeness all around! Go watch it!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Finally watched the episode this morning. Oooooohhhh mMmmmmmm ggggggg.

Can't believe that gunfight and they took the cop out so fast. Makes sense how he is on that show Under the Dome now.

The sheriff is really going to be out for them now.

Flashback was good to see too get the details.

Norman was thrown off by the Emma affection but sheis safe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    No, the actress playing the daughter in season 1 is not involved. Season 2 was just pure awesomeness all around! Go watch it!!
    Season 2 was aweful IMO.

My buddy and I both agreed we only watched it just cuz we starts it. So disappointing from season 1.

Another great episode. Honestly wasn't a ton of action but still several suspenseful scenes that had me going

The man in number 9 I think can be a good suspenseful character for awhile. He is definitely an odd one with something big in the works. We will learn more next week.

The scene with Norman and Bradley I thought was about to be a snapping point. The way they showed the weird imagery like he was blacking out and talking to himself. I thought Bradley was going to be his first female victim.

But I guess she is suppose to be like a calming mechanism for him for now.

And oh my god. I know it's just a show but was the dog scene really neccissary? Poor thing finally learns to trust someone and it gets him/her killed immediately. And it was morbid how they showed it too. Had to hug my dogs after that.

Anyways I think that is going to be another piece in the cog to making him completely lose it.

What a cheap emotion tug. My dog looks just like Juno, was that her name?

Told y'all Emma was accidentally right.

Interesting that the Sheriff did what he did, but with the way this series is going I imagine him finding a way to temporarily screw the Bates' over later in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Another great episode. Honestly wasn't a ton of action but still several suspenseful scenes that had me going

The man in number 9 I think can be a good suspenseful character for awhile. He is definitely an odd one with something big in the works. We will learn more next week.

The scene with Norman and Bradley I thought was about to be a snapping point. The way they showed the weird imagery like he was blacking out and talking to himself. I thought Bradley was going to be his first female victim.

But I guess she is suppose to be like a calming mechanism for him for now.

And oh my god. I know it's just a show but was the dog scene really neccissary? Poor thing finally learns to trust someone and it gets him/her killed immediately. And it was morbid how they showed it too. Had to hug my dogs after that.

Anyways I think that is going to be another piece in the cog to making him completely lose it.
    Yea, the dog scene was sad. Even though I knew it was going to happen. For some reason, I thought Norman was going to kill the dog, when they 1st showed him with the hammer. Cause I know serial killers start on animals. But yea, that part was sad. I was hoping Norman would have a dog for the family.

Another good episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Yea, the dog scene was sad. Even though I knew it was going to happen. For some reason, I thought Norman was going to kill the dog, when they 1st showed him with the hammer. Cause I know serial killers start on animals. But yea, that part was sad. I was hoping Norman would have a dog for the family.

Another good episode though.
    Yeah I was sure too. Especially since he appeared to do a little jerk reaction like he was getting ready to hit the dog on the head. That would've sucked too.

So the obvious would be that number 9 guy is a trafficker for the women. Wonder if there will be a twist and he and his buddies will be there for something else.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    So the obvious would be that number 9 guy is a trafficker for the women. Wonder if there will be a twist and he and his buddies will be there for something else.
    I don't get that vibe at all. I don't think #9 was close enough to Keith to be involved in that.

I could see him as being involved in drug trafficking though or maybe something entirely different.

Season 2 was aweful IMO.

My buddy and I both agreed we only watched it just cuz we starts it. So disappointing from season 1.
    To each their own opinion, right?

But, back to Bates Motel. I enjoyed this episode too. I'm just wondering when the brother and Bradley hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    To each their own opinion, right?

But, back to Bates Motel. I enjoyed this episode too. I'm just wondering when the brother and Bradley hook up.
    I'm sure I'll still watch season three.

But I would like to get back to a more haunted house type setting or backwoods type horror.

The asylum just didn't do it for me. It was mainly the demons and aliens that bugged me.

Also about Bradley and the brother. It seems inevitable based on the looks.

But that would be beyond annoying since he has spent so much time and effort trying to build a relationship with Norman. Tryin to keep him stable and normal.

But I suppose that could be another unraveling that makes him lose sanity.

Pretty good episode last night. Nothing major but solid.

The ending was awesome though.

That man in room number 9 is crazy. Norma better watch out. He's ready to play games now. My guess is the Bates family will snuff him out in the season finale. Only two episodes left though. Guess it's a short season 1. But hopefully A&E picked it up for a second season. I'll have to check on that.

Most of this episode seemed to be more character building though. We're seeing Dillon evolve into a bit of a leader. But he may be in over his head with this gang where the only way out is death. I wouldn't be surprised if his character isn't expendable in a later season. Something more to drive Norman crazy.

I'm over Bradley.Typical stuck up rich high school girl. But I still don't care for Emma much either. Real life chick may be hot but I just don't care for the character.

I'm wondering how long it will be till Norman snaps and starts doign crazy stuff? Season finale? A later season?
    They seem to be building him up as the innocent good guy amongst all the crazies. But they can't really stick to that forever. Eventually he has to become the legendary Norman Bates.

Small parts of me died watching those taxidermy scenes.

Great news.

A&E renewed Bates Motel for a second season on April 8th.

Reception has been good. Average around 2.7 million viewers per episode.

It's 3.04 million season premier broke the A&E record for an original drama series. And there are some good shows on A&E.

Great news.

A&E renewed Bates Motel for a second season on April 8th.

Reception has been good. Average around 2.7 million viewers per episode.

It's 3.04 million season premier broke the A&E record for an original drama series. And there are some good shows on A&E.
    That is good news.