Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Tickets Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the limit is 4...
    You are right, it is 4. Doesn't matter. Ticketmaster makes it impossible to get tickets at face value anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm looking for some Dolphins/Broncos tickets but want to steer clear of stub hub etc. does anyone have an extra pair?

I'm a complete newbie to the thread and trying to sort through the Q&A's but have a question about the halfprice tickets. If you buy 4 for one game, you aren't guaranteed to sit by each other?

I'm hoping to surprise my hubs with tickets to a game this year since he's a huge fan and never been to the game, but know so little about the process since we are from out of state.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFansWife View Post
    I'm a complete newbie to the thread and trying to sort through the Q&A's but have a question about the halfprice tickets. If you buy 4 for one game, you aren't guaranteed to sit by each other?

I'm hoping to surprise my hubs with tickets to a game this year since he's a huge fan and never been to the game, but know so little about the process since we are from out of state.

Thanks in advance!
    It's very difficult to get more than two seats next to each other at the stadium if you aren't buying from a second hand market such as NFL Ticket Exchange. This is simply due to the fact that 90% of the stadium is season ticket holders, so the remaining 10% are just kind of scattered around where seats are available. Usually you will be able to get 2 seats together for a specific game but for the more popular matchups even that is difficult.

I will also advise you to be ready to try to get tickets the second they go on sale or you more than likely will not get any at half price. It is unfortunate with the way it works for nonseason ticket holders but there are just not that many seats available for a very large crowd that wants to go.

I am planning on going to the Falcons @ Broncos game. I don't want to spend more than $400 a ticket though. Are there "bad seats" that I won't really be able to see much? I want good seats, but below that price. What area will I get the best bang for my buck at that price?

How are end zone seats? If they are at other end of the field, how is the view?