Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets Q&A

Tickets Q&A

Hopefully this thread can answer everyone's questions about purchasing or acquiring tickets. Please not, we do not allow members to sell tickets to one another, so please do not make a thread asking to buy or sell tickets from/to someone on here.

Single Game Tickets: Before the season starts, a limited number of single game tickets are on sale through ticketmaster.com and through the Denver Broncos website.

This is the official Ticket Info page for the Denver Broncos.

Single game tickets usually go on sale in the second half of July, and an announcement on the exact date they go on sale is usually made in late spring or early summer. When they go on sale, this link (as of spring 2013) will lead you to the page where you can purchase tickets.

If tickets are sold out through ticketmaster:

The NFL Ticket Exchange is the official resale market to purchase your tickets. Note that these prices will likely be higher than face value.

Season Tickets:

90% of the seats in the stadium are accounted for by season ticket holders. The current wait list to join the season ticket holders is 7-10 years.

Feel free to post questions in this thread.
    Administrator

Excellent idea. Should have had this years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Hopefully this thread can answer everyone's questions about purchasing or acquiring tickets. Please not, we do not allow members to sell tickets to one another, so please do not make a thread asking to buy or sell tickets from/to someone on here.

Single Game Tickets: Before the season starts, a limited number of single game tickets are on sale through ticketmaster.com and through the Denver Broncos website.

This is the official Ticket Info page for the Denver Broncos.

Single game tickets usually go on sale in the second half of July, and an announcement on the exact date they go on sale is usually made in late spring or early summer. When they go on sale, this link (as of spring 2013) will lead you to the page where you can purchase tickets.

If tickets are sold out through ticketmaster:

The NFL Ticket Exchange is the official resale market to purchase your tickets. Note that these prices will likely be higher than face value.

Season Tickets:

90% of the seats in the stadium are accounted for by season ticket holders. The current wait list to join the season ticket holders is 7-10 years.

Feel free to post questions in this thread.
    How much are the cheapest preseason tickets?
    ***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***

Quote Originally Posted by #01BroncoFan View Post
    How much are the cheapest preseason tickets?
    I believe (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that they are the same price as the regular season tickets, but for those you'd be more likely to find them discounted through NFL ticket exchange.
    Administrator

Hi guys,
    I'm going to be visiting from Australia in late September. I'm a big Eagles fan and the game against your Broncos will be the only opportunity I get to see them play. I've been looking at ticketexchange and it looks good. I just wanted to know which side of the field the away teams are based?
    Really looking forward to visiting your city and country in September!

Quote Originally Posted by bengreaney View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm going to be visiting from Australia in late September. I'm a big Eagles fan and the game against your Broncos will be the only opportunity I get to see them play. I've been looking at ticketexchange and it looks good. I just wanted to know which side of the field the away teams are based?

The AWAY team is always on the EAST side in Denver. Your going to want tickets in the SE corner. That's the tunnel the Eagles will run out of.

East side, with the team tunnel at the South end.

Have a great trip! Well, a pretty good trip, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I believe (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that they are the same price as the regular season tickets, but for those you'd be more likely to find them discounted through NFL ticket exchange.

Nope, your right. Preseason games are the same price as regular.

Quote Originally Posted by bengreaney View Post
    Hi guys,
    Hi,I'm also from Australia and have already booked tickets through stub hub for the Broncos Eagles game. Paid roughly $120 for seats in 522. Good luck getting tickets,not for the game...lol

Since I want to go to the game on December 12 vs San Diego, would the facts that it is the last home game, it is against a division rival, and a nationally televised game, increase the difficulty, and/or raise the price of buying a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Since I want to go to the game on December 12 vs San Diego, would the facts that it is the last home game, it is against a division rival, and a nationally televised game, increase the difficulty, and/or raise the price of buying a ticket?
    As far as increase the difficulty, almost certainly. Whether or not if makes a difference on the price you pay depends on if you're able to get tickets through ticketmaster, or if they're sold out and you have to go through Ticket Exchange. My advice would be to keep an eye out for updates on when tickets will be on sale, and do your best to go to the ticketmaster page at that time. If you attempt to buy tickets the day they go on sale, you should be able to find some for face value.
    Administrator

Thanks very much for the help! Honestly just buzzing to finally see my team play, a win would be a bonus! And to be fair it'll be pretty awesome to see the likes of Peyton and Von MIller run around as well.

Is that website only for Broncos home games? I live in Texas and want to try to go to the Houston game this year, but I want to make sure to get tickets in the Broncos sections so I can enjoy the game with my fellow blue & orange brethren. Any comments or suggestions if that is not the appropriate website?

I have yet to be able to get tickets from ticket master for a Denver home game. I'm hoping this is the year I don't have to use Stub hub.....

I just bought 2 tickets to the broncos vs jacksonville game. 40 yard line, behind broncos bench, sect 104 row 8 on ticketmaster. They were $350 bucks.
    I hope we didnt spend too much. I havent been to a game in denver so we took a chance. I'm none too familiar with seat prices and such.
    Are they a good value for what we got? Just curious.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    Is that website only for Broncos home games? I live in Texas and want to try to go to the Houston game this year, but I want to make sure to get tickets in the Broncos sections so I can enjoy the game with my fellow blue & orange brethren. Any comments or suggestions if that is not the appropriate website?
    When tickets become available, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to grab tickets to any game through the ticketmaster link. For those interested, if you check out the page now, it lists the 49ers preseason game IN San Francisco, with tickets going on sale for that one on 4/27. The fact that it's listing an away game on there is a good sign that it will in the future. As far as where to sit...I just looked at their seating chart at Reliant stadium, and it appears the follow sections are on the visitors side: 120-132, 330-344, 527-54, 627-641. Here is the link to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I have yet to be able to get tickets from ticket master for a Denver home game. I'm hoping this is the year I don't have to use Stub hub.....
    Check back later in the Spring or early in the summer to see when tickets go on sale...last year it was around July 24th, to give you an estimate. If you notice that the tickets go on sale 7/22 this year for example, figure out what time on that date, and get by your computer! If you're on the site the day tickets come out, you'll find something.
    Administrator