Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets Q&A

So there is no difference between half-priced tickets and regular priced? I finally have the opportunity to go to Denver and watch the Broncos play in person. I'm looking at the Nov 17 game against KC.

I want the two best seats available and from what I've read in this thread, my best chance is with regular priced at 12PM? (Central time)

Or is it possible to buy regular priced tickets when they are available, and check back when the half-priced tickets go on sale? If I find two, I'd go ahead and return the regular priced tickets or sell them.

Has anyone ever done that? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time going to Denver instead of waiting for them to come to KC lol.

^^^ I am in the exact same boat. I am coming in for the Eagles game (from Vancouver) with my wife and I want 2 good seats together, but also the possibility of half price tickets is appealing.

I might get two and scalp and them if 2 half price togethers are available later on.

sadly nothing available at 10:01 am :-(

Tickets are sold out now, only preseason left.

So frustrated right now... Not able to find anything without spending $300 or more for a single ticket... Sorry, not happening.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Is that just the half price tickets? Or are all the home games sold out already?

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Is that just the half price tickets? Or are all the home games sold out already?
    all sold out, except for club level seats, which are super high in price... half price go on sale later today, at 1 mountain time.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Its just the regular priced tickets. Half priced will go on sale in 50 minutes. And the only game I think that is completely sold out is the Ravens game. I can still find tickets for the other games. Too bad, the Ravens game is one I want the most

I should have tried to get 1 Ravens ticket first. Instead, I tried to see how many I could find for the Redskins game.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Ah, that's cool. Good luck.

I can afford the ticket, just not getting across the country and back.

I was actually planning on going to opening day in Baltimore. Thanks a lot Orioles.

I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, the guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, they guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.
    Thats pretty sweet. Which game was it for that you ended up getting 2 tickets to?

Eagles game in September.... I already arranged for that week off from work, I seriously thought with the eagles sucking so bad last year the tickets would be easier to get. lol.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, the guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.
    Dat's cold...

Ravens sold out within 30 mintes. I am now on a backup plan

gonna pay premium price for cheap tickets now
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.