• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BroncosPWNn00bs
    Starter
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I know... I'm actually starting to think they have more half price tickets than face value...
    Yea it seems that way. I always do well with half priced. Its the face value ones that I struggle getting. Thank God they have half priced tickets, or I may never get to go to many games.

Now I just need to pay more money than I want for the Ravens game.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Frenchy180
      Football Immortal
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
      Yea it seems that way. I always do well with half priced. Its the face value ones that I struggle getting. Thank God they have half priced tickets, or I may never get to go to many games.

Now I just need to pay more money than I want for the Ravens game.
      Yeah, that's why I made that one my #1 priority in the half price round... I'm thinking about going back and snagging a ticket to the Raiders game for club level... that's an awful big price tag to pay though.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Sophia23
        RIP #88
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        It's a set allotment.

I just paid $60 for 11th row half price single seat ticket vs the Redskins
        Awe Man.... I'm thinking now I should've waited for the half price ones... I thought if I couldn't get it at full price, I couldn't get it at half.... I'll just be happy I got tickets without a scalper though I guess. GOOD DEAL, the Redskins one is gonna be great.... I'd love to see Shanny back in Mile High .... we have to beat him!

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
        Nice. I got 3 to the Skins game. 2 in Section 108 and 1 in Section 103. I had to get that one first since I'm going with 2 people and so we could all be in the house for that game.
        That's awesome!
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• thatkidhunt
          All-Pro
          • Aug 2007

We have already purchased air fare and hotel for the Chiefs game.......

Last week never knew finding 3 seats all together for a reasonable price was going to be impossible.

Starting to worry a tad.....
          sigpic

Comment

• Sophia23
            RIP #88
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            Yeah, that's why I made that one my #1 priority in the half price round... I'm thinking about going back and snagging a ticket to the Raiders game for club level... that's an awful big price tag to pay though.
            This is my first time doing club level, and it certainly felt reasonable when I consider what I've paid from stubhub in the past for two tickets together.... Looks like club level has it's perks.... Do they stop selling food and drinks at the level as well in fourth? Just curious if that varies as well....
            sigpic

Comment

• PowderAddict
              Go Broncos
              • Feb 2006

There are I think 2200 or 2500 (could be a bit off, but it's close) half price tickets each game. You can luck out at times and find a few together, but if you are looking for a single seat ticket it's a great deal.

Comment

• JWinn
                Go Broncos!
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                This is my first time doing club level, and it certainly felt reasonable when I consider what I've paid from stubhub in the past for two tickets together.... Looks like club level has it's perks.... Do they stop selling food and drinks at the level as well in fourth? Just curious if that varies as well....
                Honestly Sophia, I do not know if they stop selling booze after the start of the 4th,as I don't drink at games. But the bar appears to be open. There's people always still sitting there after the games.

Most of the food vendors stay open until the end on the club level. The one by me (behind 309) closes sometimes during the fourth qtr. I don't know what criteria they use. Sometimes they are open at the games end, other times not.

There's no lack of food and drink in the club. Just bring lots of money.

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                  Starter
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                  We have already purchased air fare and hotel for the Chiefs game.......

Last week never knew finding 3 seats all together for a reasonable price was going to be impossible.

Starting to worry a tad.....
                  Your best bet for 3 seats together is probably a site like stubhub or ticketexchange or something. You won't find anything together. You should probably just get 3 individual seats for the Chiefs game. You won't sit together, but at least you'll be in the building. I can barely ever get 2 together.

And yea Sophia23, you can always get half priced, but you won't be able to sit together with those seats. So you did good for getting 2 together for the Eagles game.

I'm stoked though. Now I'm excited to dish out over 200 for the Ravens game
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Frenchy180
                    Football Immortal
                    • Oct 2008

Just about the only thing I miss from the Tebow era... the secondary ticket market I was able to get my tickets for the Steelers playoff game for I think it was $178 for a pair on stubhub... Now I'm lucky to get that for one, for a regular season game.

sigpic

Comment

• Sophia23
                      RIP #88
                      • Sep 2012

Thanks, JWinn...I'm not a huge drinker, more of an amateur one... I usually like a couple if I'm on vacation or at a sporting event, unless I'm the designated driver...

Thanks for the reinforcement, that I made the right decision BroncosPWN00bs.... I don't think I would have done any better with half price, happy with what I got....

Yeah!!! Football season is almost here!
                      sigpic

Comment

• CoryWinget81
                        five thousand, 800 and uh
                        • Dec 2006

Super stoked, 3 games I'm going to for sure

I got half-priced tickets for both thurs night games against Balt and SD. less than 200 bucks for all 4 tickets!

Then there's the KC game we're all going to...
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• 86Elwayfan
                          The Future is Upon us!!!
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Super stoked, 3 games I'm going to for sure

I got half-priced tickets for both thurs night games against Balt and SD. less than 200 bucks for all 4 tickets!

Then there's the KC game we're all going to...
                          I deem here an now that you must come tailgate with my "posse" for one of those 4 games good sir!!

Also congrats to everyone on getting tickets!!! Glad I don't have to worry about it like JWinn but always glad when Bronco faithful fill up the remaining 10% of the seats!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
                            Football Immortal
                            • Mar 2008

I didn't get two seats for the game I was looking into, but this whole half price thing is such a good opportunity for those who aren't worried about pairing up. And if I wasn't in this for two of us, I would have snapped up a GREAT seat, which was right in the middle of the field and high enough in the 100s that you'd have a fabulous view. Oh well.

And I've felt this all along, that we should be talking together about tickets and such, and this thread is revving on all cylinders as we speak. This is one heck of a good thread!!!
                            :thumb:

For those who are still looking, if you can afford to wait (and to pay), I still believe you can get some decent tickets thru ticket exchange and other locales, but the better prices will come later (in my opinion). Those who live nearby have it made, because desperate sellers may drop prices within the last few days. Not so good for us out of city, state (and even Country) folks.

Comment

• Frenchy180
                              Football Immortal
                              • Oct 2008

I just snagged the last seat in section 527 for the Chiefs game... woo, go me!

and I believe the last or one of the last ones in 531 for the Titans game... knocking down pins here!
                              Last edited by Frenchy180; 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Shutdowncb24
                                Practice Squad
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs
                                Must be nice to be a season ticket holder like you Last time I called, they said I was probably about 3 years away and gave me a number. So its probably more like 10 years away anyways.
                                Where do you find out what number you are on the season ticket holder list? Is there a phone number or a website? I'm having trouble finding my exact number via broncos.com

Comment

Working...
                                X