Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1313
    I've been playing Destiny and Fallout 4. Have had Fallout since it's was first up for preloading, but never finished it. So trying to finish it before Mass Effect comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I've been playing Destiny and Fallout 4. Have had Fallout since it's was first up for preloading, but never finished it. So trying to finish it before Mass Effect comes out.
    What are you playing Destiny on? I got it on Xbox One and have been playing it with Cory lately.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So I started with 4 last night since it installed first and my buddy told me the story is sort of new. Characters anyway.

Played for about 90 minutes and determined that I absolutely suck at shooters with no aim assist though some of the weapons I earned fairly quickly were a bit easier. But the game looks great.

Then switched to madden after and made myself feel not as crappy at video games.
    Madden didn't like me last night...Dropped two in a row to be 2-3. My defense is hurting bad vs TE's I'm thinking I may need to change my scheme back to a 4-3 because the 3-4 is getting chewed up and I still don't have the personal to be running it vs the CPU (It'll work great playing human's, but CPU seems to pick the holes in my defense a part and make RGIII look like Tom Brady)

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Madden didn't like me last night...Dropped two in a row to be 2-3. My defense is hurting bad vs TE's I'm thinking I may need to change my scheme back to a 4-3 because the 3-4 is getting chewed up and I still don't have the personal to be running it vs the CPU (It'll work great playing human's, but CPU seems to pick the holes in my defense a part and make RGIII look like Tom Brady)
    You just need my secondary and pass rush.

You just need my secondary and pass rush.
    What baffles me is I have a really, really good secondary and pretty good LB core, I lack speed which is where I think the TE's chew me up, but...I dunno. I do have a really weak d-line which has caused me problems with stopping the run and my pass rush is pretty non-existent. I find that fact odd since in my PS4 league, up until I quit last week I had a dominate pass rush....I can't get these guys to rush to save my life and the entire defense isn't built that much differently than what I had on my PS4 league.

What baffles me is I have a really, really good secondary and pretty good LB core, I lack speed which is where I think the TE's chew me up, but...I dunno. I do have a really weak d-line which has caused me problems with stopping the run and my pass rush is pretty non-existent. I find that fact odd since in my PS4 league, up until I quit last week I had a dominate pass rush....I can't get these guys to rush to save my life and the entire defense isn't built that much differently than what I had on my PS4 league.
    Have you purchased the same special move traits with your xp?

Have you purchased the same special move traits with your xp?
    No, that's probably the difference maker.

No, that's probably the difference maker.
    Yeah I got all of Von's unlocked and he is a complete beast against the run now as well as the pass. Don't run right on my unless you have 2-3 guys to deal him off.

And I think I bought one or two for Derek Wolfe as well that have helped him against the run to get off blocks.

The new map on BF1. It's pretty nice.

Got about as far into the Andromeda trial as it let you. *Yes outside the 10hr limit, there is a limit to how far you can progress into the story*

Game is great, it's a fusion gameplay wise of all 3 Mass Effect titles, while also improving on some of the flaws of those games

Only issue imo is the character creation. It's very limited for a Bioware game. Hell it's not that much better than the new ghost recon's character creator.

What are you playing Destiny on? I got it on Xbox One and have been playing it with Cory lately.
    On Xbox, but with Mass Effect around the corner probably won't be playing destiny much outside my raid team.

I just purchased myself a new gaming laptop, after being extremely restricted by using a 10 year old Macbook to game.

Still playing League, Diablo, and SC2... but just picked up Overwatch and Battlerite off steam.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Beat Andromeda. Love that game, definitely a 9 out of 10 for me. Really joy it, somethings could have been better. But it's traditional Bioware.

Beat the new Final Fantasy XV DLC, really disappointed by it.

Finished Episode 3 of Walking Dead, was great. Definitely use to Javi now...Still wish we was playing as Clem.

Gonna start the Dark Souls 3 DLC soon.

Guitar hero Live. At first I thought the new button structure was awful but I'm getting used to it fairly quickly. And I love the new Guitar hero TV. So we aren't stuck with the same time down playlists forever like the old versions.

More music and ability to choose what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Beat Andromeda. Love that game, definitely a 9 out of 10 for me. Really joy it, somethings could have been better. But it's traditional Bioware.

Beat the new Final Fantasy XV DLC, really disappointed by it.

Finished Episode 3 of Walking Dead, was great. Definitely use to Javi now...Still wish we was playing as Clem.

Gonna start the Dark Souls 3 DLC soon.
    Started playing mass effect andromeda and it's pretty food so far. My only gripe is that you can't save during missions which is annoying as crap. There's a way to get around it but it's pretty dumb not to include a simple feature like quick save when they had that for all 3 mass effect