Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So tonight I will be checking out Ghost Recon Wildlands and tomorrow I'm buying Infinite Warfare/CoD4 Remastered for Xbox One.
    Were you wanting to do scouting on your bye week?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Were you wanting to do scouting on your bye week?
    No it's good, I already played my game for this week, I'm going to play ghost recon and cod tonight and then Saturday-Monday I will be out of town. Feel free to advance if need be without me.

I was down 3 scores against the cardinals this week and I managed an epic comeback as I went to kick the game winning extra point, the CPU blocked it and put the game into overtime....stupid cheating cpu.... Of course they beat me in OT.

My season is basically over at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No it's good, I already played my game for this week, I'm going to play ghost recon and cod tonight and then Saturday-Monday I will be out of town. Feel free to advance if need be without me.

I was down 3 scores against the cardinals this week and I managed an epic comeback as I went to kick the game winning extra point, the CPU blocked it and put the game into overtime....stupid cheating cpu.... Of course they beat me in OT.

My season is basically over at this point.
    If it makes you feel better all 3 humans that have played so far this week also lost. My game pretty much went into cheat mode like yours.

I was driving for a lead then had a wide open DT and Lynch sailed it by him for a pick inside the 10.

I still took a lead but then Alex smith became unstoppable with some dimes. And Charles and Kelce suddenly bounced off everything.

And after the pick a good day for lynch turned into a nightmare. I never had more than 2 seconds to get a pass off and the receivers couldn't get off the line.

Soon to be Horizon: Zero Dawn!!!

Anyone here want a gwent beta code for xbox?

Just got a message for it but I have no interest in it

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future