Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1313
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I believe it is wind. It is stupid in this madden. You kick into the wind it goes nowhere but kick with it and you can boom kicks. I've broken the fg record because of it.

And I must be playing a different madden from everyone else because offensively it is almost impossible to stop. Qbs either throw it away due to pressure or throw perfect passes. Paxton for me usually is over 80% passing with few ints. And run game I've broken the single game rushing record with booker and have had games averaging over 10 a carry weigh close to 20 carries because defenses just seem weak. I constantly watch talib and Harris get torched all game.
    Well it's not a secret you are better than me at madden. I think I've only played close to you one time and usually you are a SB contender in our league.

Which by the way you are also welcome to join again if you want. Though I know this is usually late in the cycle for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well it's not a secret you are better than me at madden. I think I've only played close to you one time and usually you are a SB contender in our league.

Which by the way you are also welcome to join again if you want. Though I know this is usually late in the cycle for you.
    No I Just meant in the way you guys were saying defense was good and offense not so much. Offense for me and against me tend to do what they want. Most my stops involve them dropping out pressure forces them to throw it away from the middle of the pocket which annoys me to no end.

I think it was my second season dt broke Tomlinson td record with 35 during the season because the computer thought press man coverage with no safety over the top was smart. That just turned into easy points. Drags slants corners verts post tend to be easy completions as long as they don't get instant pressure.

It is the same against my defense regardless of I'm running man or zone those routes are almost open all the time.

Running seems hit or miss depending on the run. Most runs get suffed off the bat but any outside type run that I can cut back into the middle or keep going outside tends to do well for me.

But I will have to turn down the invitation since I work third now and my gaming is cut back to Friday and Saturday nights when I'm not working them on overtime.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I just sent that invite by the way
    I already hopped in and raided some practice squads lol. I like the falcons, but half the freaking team is injured long term thanks to sim games Looks like I joined a week too late to play a real human instead of CPU.

As far as games in playing right now. Just fished the first 4 gears of war and started the 4th one. Will be staying halo wars 2 this weekend

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I already hopped in and raided some practice squads lol. I like the falcons, but half the freaking team is injured long term thanks to sim games Looks like I joined a week too late to play a real human instead of CPU.
    Yeah sorry man I literally just played the Falcons Sunday night. Ryan and Julio picked me apart.

I had rallied back and took a lead with 1 minute left but it was almost enough time for Ryan to get a td not just tie.

Then in OT sanu fumbled and I thought I had it but they iced McManus and it was my first time kicking with the new ice system. But when I iced Matt Bryant he kicked dead center.

Yeah sorry man I literally just played the Falcons Sunday night. Ryan and Julio picked me apart.

I had rallied back and took a lead with 1 minute left but it was almost enough time for Ryan to get a td not just tie.

Then in OT sanu fumbled and I thought I had it but they iced McManus and it was my first time kicking with the new ice system. But when I iced Matt Bryant he kicked dead center.
    Of course, you can't ice the CPU

I'll probably play my first game after we advance right away because I want to get a feel for this team and see if I need to make any other adjustments, but then I'll intentionally wait a little while just to drag it out for your sake (and mine so I don't have to hear my wife complain )

Of course, you can't ice the CPU

I'll probably play my first game after we advance right away because I want to get a feel for this team and see if I need to make any other adjustments, but then I'll intentionally wait a little while just to drag it out for your sake (and mine so I don't have to hear my wife complain )
    Yeah my wife is off the next two nights so I can't play again till Thursday. Plus flash and arrow are tonight and tomorrow.

Then this is her long weekend off so I don't want to have to play week 7 this weekend.

I will say you should love Atlanta. Ryan is rated a 95 and we all know Julio is beast. But I had a hard time stopping even Gabriel. And freeman killed me rushing too.

I started slowing them by manually controlling Todd Davis and cutting off Gabriel's routes. But after I took the lead then my CPU guys couldn't stop Julio and Sanu.

Yeah my wife is off the next two nights so I can't play again till Thursday. Plus flash and arrow are tonight and tomorrow.

Then this is her long weekend off so I don't want to have to play week 7 this weekend.

I will say you should love Atlanta. Ryan is rated a 95 and we all know Julio is beast. But I had a hard time stopping even Gabriel. And freeman killed me rushing too.

I started slowing them by manually controlling Todd Davis and cutting off Gabriel's routes. But after I took the lead then my CPU guys couldn't stop Julio and Sanu.
    Gabriel will be one of my primary weapons with that high speed of his. I also snagged Kalif Raymond off your practice squad so I'll be building him up quickly.

The defensive side of the ball is where Atlanta's issues lie.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    As far as games in playing right now. Just fished the first 4 gears of war and started the 4th one. Will be staying halo wars 2 this weekend
    If your just playing campaign all the gears are fun. If your playing multiplayer I'd stick with gears remastered. The others are Doo Doo.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    If your just playing campaign all the gears are fun. If your playing multiplayer I'd stick with gears remastered. The others are Doo Doo.
    Yeah just going through the campaigns as I suck at the multilayer because I'm terrible with the gnasher

Finished For Honor's story mode. That's what I played tonight.

Only Gears MP I don't like is Judgement and Gears 2.(Gears 2 mostly because it's broken and was laggy as hell)(judgement was just terrible all around.)

Gears 4 has a decent MP but it's really inconsistent and the way the community is, everybody is way more dependent on camping power weapons than anything else.

Gears 3 was fun, sawed-off shotty was it's flaw.

I'm really debating snagging Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for PS4. I don't know if I want to pay $50 for a bunch of remastered PS2 games though...I probably will because it's one of my favorite game series of all time (plus I can get my kids to play it which is an added bonus)

So I discovered last night that the Falcons playbook is flat out awful....It's like 5 plays and none of them are effective in the redzone. I kept getting into the redzone and shutting down. Because of this the Seahawks snuck a win.

On a brighter side, I'm buying Final Fantasy XV on sale today so i'll be playing a lot of that during my vacation.

Doing better in Madden in terms of running the ball and having less drops. Changed my playbook for the Broncos from Atlanta to Miami(Because I like Gase plays, originally picked ATL because they had one of the top offenses, so I assumed it'd work well...It didn't.)

I also traded for Taylor Lewan and Schwartz to help out on the OL.

So I discovered last night that the Falcons playbook is flat out awful....It's like 5 plays and none of them are effective in the redzone. I kept getting into the redzone and shutting down. Because of this the Seahawks snuck a win.

On a brighter side, I'm buying Final Fantasy XV on sale today so i'll be playing a lot of that during my vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Doing better in Madden in terms of running the ball and having less drops. Changed my playbook for the Broncos from Atlanta to Miami(Because I like Gase plays, originally picked ATL because they had one of the top offenses, so I assumed it'd work well...It didn't.)

I also traded for Taylor Lewan and Schwartz to help out on the OL.
    I did the same in our league. Didn't like the Broncos offense so chose Atlanta thinking Shanahans would be amazing. Had the same issue as Freyaka with good redzone design and kicked a lot of fg's in two games.

I may try the Adam gase thing as Insane did.

Also Freyaka I advanced again last night but definitely no rush. Take your time. I don't want to play again tonight anyway.