Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1337
    Loving final fantasy 15. This might be the most fun way of grinding to level up quickly I can think of in an RPG.

I've spent 80% of my time on side quests and maybe 20% on chapters. So 10.5 hours in and I'm still in chapter 3 out of 15. And haven't touched it in the past 3-4 hours of play.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Loving final fantasy 15. This might be the most fun way of grinding to level up quickly I can think of in an RPG.

I've spent 80% of my time on side quests and maybe 20% on chapters. So 10.5 hours in and I'm still in chapter 3 out of 15. And haven't touched it in the past 3-4 hours of play.
    Did the same. Spend more time with side quest that is.

It definitely a game that doesn't make side quest boring or feel like a drag. A flaw some other RPGs have is side quest feeling like a drag to do.

Skyrim (the updated version on ps4), mlb the show 17, Ride 2 and Far Cry 4.

Had FC4 (and skyrim) on the 360. The graphics look a million times better on ps4 ha.

Ride 2 is pretty fun. Didn't seem like it was going to be that great at first but once you get into it it's like the Gran Turismo of motorcycle racing (but not quite as in depth). Speaking of which, I have Gran Turismo Sport preordered and can't wait for it to come out.

The Witcher 3 and FF 15 are on my list.

I got around to playing Infamous First Light the other night. Short game but really good.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Been beating up on these Brady fanboys on MUT with the real GOAT John Elway

Went back to finish gears of war 4 and got pretty far in it and Ben playing some of blizzard mountain on top of the hot wheels expansion got forza.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Started Arkham Knight a few days ago. About 72% into it. Would be a good game if it wasn't shackled down by the horrible controls batmobile.

Been playing injustice 2 all morning and been having a blast. Haven't dug into the story yet as I'm trying to get use to the controls. Did some multiverse challenges and was able to unlock some gear half of which I can equip as I haven't leveled any characters except one up.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I achieved madden greatness in MUT today with RB Tavon Austin. I returned a kickoff, a punt, scored a rushing and a receiving TD and I threw a TD with him off of a fake punt.

Played through the story of injustice 2 the first time picking options to the left and the story was amazing. Will probably do the other options next weekend, but I have been extremely impressed with this game.

20 hours into Final Fantasy 15 and it might be my favorite game on this gen for consoles.

It's a tough call against Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight.

Went back to my default DCSS, love it.

Just waiting for Bridge Crew to come out

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Started Zelda Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. I'm heading to my second temple on BoTW so I'm not really very far in. Love it so far. I love the art style on both games.

Also downloading Forza Horizon 3 on my laptop, probably going to snag the hot wheels expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Started Zelda Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. I'm heading to my second temple on BoTW so I'm not really very far in. Love it so far. I love the art style on both games.

Also downloading Forza Horizon 3 on my laptop, probably going to snag the hot wheels expansion
    Did you get a switch? I didn't think you owned a WiiU?

Dat finna be good.