Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1361
  1. #1336
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    5,921
    Still playing BF1. Right now, ranked 36th in the World (PC players) with the Selbstlader M1916 Marksman. Trying to see if I can get up into the top 10.

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/l...0-c1e01ed80d8b

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,480
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Did you get a switch? I didn't think you owned a WiiU?
    Neither....

    I'm past the starting area on BOTW now. I'm really enjoying it so far.


  3. #1338
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,480
    I've dumped a good deal of hours into Breath of the Wild. There is a lot to do, it's for sure not your typical Zelda game.


  4. #1339
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Been playing injustice 2 all morning and been having a blast. Haven't dug into the story yet as I'm trying to get use to the controls. Did some multiverse challenges and was able to unlock some gear half of which I can equip as I haven't leveled any characters except one up.
    Cool. I'm at level 12 playing with wonder woman as of now. I've unlocked most of her movie gear except her shield and tiara. But overall, this game very good, with a crazy amount of content. Can't wait to play with red hood.

  5. #1340
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Cool. I'm at level 12 playing with wonder woman as of now. I've unlocked most of her movie gear except her shield and tiara. But overall, this game very good, with a crazy amount of content. Can't wait to play with red hood.
    yeah red hood looks amazing. I feel bad that I'm so bad at this game at least they allow you to build AI loadouts to use in the multiverse to fight the computer. I didn't have to use it for wonderwoman as she was already level 20 for me but sometimes those bosses just destroy me and AI saves the day lol.

    Story was great also and wonder what route they will go in the future.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

  6. #1341
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,512
    Got The Witcher III a few days ago. Love it so far.

  7. #1342
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Got The Witcher III a few days ago. Love it so far.
    Oh man you are in for a treat...Wish i could experience it for the 1st time again


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  8. #1343
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Oh man you are in for a treat...Wish i could experience it for the 1st time again
    Always heard it was really good. I'm impressed so far.

  9. #1344
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,480
    Getting kind of annoyed at breath of the would so I'm taking a break. Been playing everspace.


  10. #1345
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Getting kind of annoyed at breath of the would so I'm taking a break. Been playing everspace.
    I've heard it's really tough. I took a three week break from FF15 but got back into it the other day. Plan to put in some time this weekend.

  11. #1346
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,480
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I've heard it's really tough. I took a three week break from FF15 but got back into it the other day. Plan to put in some time this weekend.
    I loved FFXV up until the final chapter or so...Fantastic game but I was just disappointed by the finish.

    Zelda...it's annoyingly tough. Mainly because they are basically "ok, you can go anyhwere except for the final boss. We're not going to tell you where to go or really even suggest it. Just go explore and figure it out.

    Which in concept is awesome! The problem is, you end up in lots of areas where you get demolished in one hit and you just have to trial and error it until you find somewhere you are ok.

    The other issue is at the point of the game I'm at, weapons break super frequently and you can only carry x amount of weapons. So you end up with 3-4 good weapons that break and 2-3 lower end weapons that also break and you are constantly cycling between good and bad.


  12. #1347
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I loved FFXV up until the final chapter or so...Fantastic game but I was just disappointed by the finish.

    Zelda...it's annoyingly tough. Mainly because they are basically "ok, you can go anyhwere except for the final boss. We're not going to tell you where to go or really even suggest it. Just go explore and figure it out.

    Which in concept is awesome! The problem is, you end up in lots of areas where you get demolished in one hit and you just have to trial and error it until you find somewhere you are ok.

    The other issue is at the point of the game I'm at, weapons break super frequently and you can only carry x amount of weapons. So you end up with 3-4 good weapons that break and 2-3 lower end weapons that also break and you are constantly cycling between good and bad.
    Wow that sounds like the most annoying thing ever. I will probably find out someday and I may throw my controller through my tv at that point.

    With FF I didn't get tired of it but wanted to catch up on some movies and the. House of cards dropped. And that stuff is less stressful.

    I'm actually already at the goddess boss in chapter 9 after only 21 hours but I stopped right before the battle began. The story is superb and I actually have enjoyed the grinding. The (hurly) looking guy from lost is an easy level booster and money booster. So I'm well leveled up beyond the suggestion for the current chapter.

    I don't want to rush too fast to the end though.

    So then the question becomes upgrade to Xbox one X this year knowing the first true game I want is red dead 2 which isn't until spring? Or Nintendo switch as a holiday price drop to do breath of the wild?

  13. #1348
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,203
    Going through my back log of games. Started up assassin creed black flag, and playing done battlefront 1 lol.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

  14. #1349
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,432
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Going through my back log of games. Started up assassin creed black flag, and playing done battlefront 1 lol.
    Yeah I've been sitting here contemplating the next console I'm going to get when I have a decent size backlog on my Xbox.

    I still have a ways to go on FF15 and then free games with gold I have black flag like you, sunset overdrive and just picked up Watch dogs. Plus I have the first 3 Gears games that came with my Gears 4 copy. So I'm not really sure why I feel like I need a new console anytime soon.

  15. #1350
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,203
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I've been sitting here contemplating the next console I'm going to get when I have a decent size backlog on my Xbox.

    I still have a ways to go on FF15 and then free games with gold I have black flag like you, sunset overdrive and just picked up Watch dogs. Plus I have the first 3 Gears games that came with my Gears 4 copy. So I'm not really sure why I feel like I need a new console anytime soon.
    Yah I got a nice backlog plus add in the game pass and that added some like mad max and the bioshock games to play through. Still got to get through quantum break, but I don't plan on buying any new games till around the new xbox so I will probably be done with those and upgrade then with a couple of the new games and push the others to Christmas.

    Because I will probably grab Madden when that comes out and split assassins creed, battlefront 2, crackdown, and shadow of war between getting the system and Christmas.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •