Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1335
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Yea i'm 75% done with those. Only failed one just because I couldn't find the phone when I landed lol. Right now i'm stuck on the fight in the steel mill. Don't wanna say who for spoiler reasons but man its tough. If the thugs didn't have knives it would be doable.
    If you go into detective mode as soon as you get without like 50 meters of the phones you should be able to see the phone even if its behind a building.

    I'm only at 60% though. But haven't had trouble with the previous ones.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Oh and are you referring to a steal mill side mission or story mode?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    13,405
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Oh and are you referring to a steal mill side mission or story mode?
    Story mission. Its brutal lol

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Story mission. Its brutal lol
    Yeah I think I know the one you are referring to I think. Where the three cops are laid up under a screen? And then you get ambushed?

    That took me awhile but I finally got
    It. Probably the hardest part in the whole game.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,417
    Well, after finally getting 100% on Assassin's Creed: Revelations, I went and got 100% on Tomb Raider. The last game I played was Skyrim. I am at nearly 100% on that as well (trophy-wise). I just need to get all Werewolf Perks and build all three houses (Hearthfire).

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Well, after finally getting 100% on Assassin's Creed: Revelations, I went and got 100% on Tomb Raider. The last game I played was Skyrim. I am at nearly 100% on that as well (trophy-wise). I just need to get all Werewolf Perks and build all three houses (Hearthfire).
    When I first got the legendary edition the first thing I did when I had the money was build a house. It really boost your smithing. I went from a level 3 or 4 to 14 on just one house. Built the other 2 later into the game.

    I had a lot of fun as a werewolf, got cured though after I got the achievement for it.



    One thing I gather from this thread, people I didn't think played video games...play video games.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    13,405
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I think I know the one you are referring to I think. Where the three cops are laid up under a screen? And then you get ambushed?

    That took me awhile but I finally got
    It. Probably the hardest part in the whole game.
    Naw you fight a titan, a one armed club guy, I think a dozen enemies, and a boss. Finally got it tonight but just barely. Had 3 health bars left lol

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    13,405
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    When I first got the legendary edition the first thing I did when I had the money was build a house. It really boost your smithing. I went from a level 3 or 4 to 14 on just one house. Built the other 2 later into the game.

    I had a lot of fun as a werewolf, got cured though after I got the achievement for it.



    One thing I gather from this thread, people I didn't think played video games...play video games.
    Its pretty cool. I've tried to explain to my parents that gaming isn't just like pacman or Mario anymore, they are basically interactive movies, that's why its one of my brother and i's hobbies but they just don't get it lol

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I honestly think the series has been crap since FF9 (10 was good but....9 was the last truely good ff game)
    I actually like ffxiii but i might because I been a wow player for the past decade that Im used to the trid roles. What I really want from today's jrpgs is something like skyrim but with more of a storyline.

  10. #55
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    10,789
    Just got Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I wanted to boycott it because Michael Ironside is no longer the voice of Sam Fisher, but I can't pass up a Splinter Cell game. I wish they would've just made it a different character, but, w/e. Still an awesome game. 8.5/10 range. You can play ghost (no kills), panther (kills), or straight up run and gun assault, which I think will provide some good replay value. It's a beautiful game too, some of the best graphics I've seen lately. There is a pretty deep base and weapons upgrade system, everything has some kind of upgrades to it.
    I <3 Andy Janovich

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Its pretty cool. I've tried to explain to my parents that gaming isn't just like pacman or Mario anymore, they are basically interactive movies, that's why its one of my brother and i's hobbies but they just don't get it lol
    Man if you think any of the main story is tough way till you start Harley Quinn's revenge.

    This one point with Robin I get ambushed by about 40 thugs and a Titan. Fortunately no guns. I got smoked first time laughed and decided that's enough gaming for tonight.

    Don't need my heart pumping too much this late.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    13,405
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Man if you think any of the main story is tough way till you start Harley Quinn's revenge.

    This one point with Robin I get ambushed by about 40 thugs and a Titan. Fortunately no guns. I got smoked first time laughed and decided that's enough gaming for tonight.

    Don't need my heart pumping too much this late.
    I ended up beating the game. Working on Riddler trophies right now then I will do Harley's revenge.

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I ended up beating the game. Working on Riddler trophies right now then I will do Harley's revenge.
    Yeah I need to go do trophies and side missions to continue upgrading.

    But the mission I'm stuck on on Harley's revenge is Robin anyway and I think he is maxed out on upgrade ability. Which is half or 1/3 of Batmans capabilities. So you can imagine how tough taking on 40 thugs is if you were taking them on with Batman at the start of the game. Not the end.

    There is 1 more level with Batman after this so I'm going to max upgrade for that. Harley's thugs use more guns than Joker or Penguins.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    8,624
    Ape Escape on PPSSPP on Ouya!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,102
    Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 for the night. Might play the Madden demo again, just because I like beating on the Seahawks.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •