Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1361
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Started playing mass effect andromeda and it's pretty food so far. My only gripe is that you can't save during missions which is annoying as crap. There's a way to get around it but it's pretty dumb not to include a simple feature like quick save when they had that for all 3 mass effect
    It has auto saves, there aren't very common, but they are there in key moments. Bioware adopted the same save mechanics as FFXV. Where in missions or dungeons there is no hard saves. Kind of an attempt to add difficulty. You die, you gotta go back to an auto saves point or previous hard save.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    It has auto saves, there aren't very common, but they are there in key moments. Bioware adopted the same save mechanics as FFXV. Where in missions or dungeons there is no hard saves. Kind of an attempt to add difficulty. You die, you gotta go back to an auto saves point or previous hard save.
    Yeah still annoying though when on harder difficulties

Been playing a lot of EASHL on NHL 17 this week. Lots of fun!

Got about as far into the Andromeda trial as it let you. *Yes outside the 10hr limit, there is a limit to how far you can progress into the story*

Game is great, it's a fusion gameplay wise of all 3 Mass Effect titles, while also improving on some of the flaws of those games

Only issue imo is the character creation. It's very limited for a Bioware game. Hell it's not that much better than the new ghost recon's character creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Started playing mass effect andromeda and it's pretty food so far. My only gripe is that you can't save during missions which is annoying as crap. There's a way to get around it but it's pretty dumb not to include a simple feature like quick save when they had that for all 3 mass effect
    I've been playing this a while now and I'm about a quarter of the way through it. I have a few minor gripes and one major gripe. The minor ones are mostly with how it controls on console. For example to get into the nomad vehicle you press Y on Xbox to get in, but B to get out. Pressing Y while in the vehicle sends you to orbit. Also you use Y to access containers, loot bodies, and access terminals. Coincidentally Y is the melee button. Since I have a sword equipped it usually sends me lunging and flying way ahead of whatever I'm trying to interact with instead of actually interacting with it. It's just frustrating trying to do one thing and doing something completely different because of overlapping or mixed controls.

My major gripe is with the story thus far and companions. Like I said, I'm a bit past the 25% completion mark in the game and I think the friendly alien race you meet is rather bland and uninteresting. Aside from the way they look, there's nothing particularly fascinating about their culture or species personalities that makes me want to learn more about them. Contrasted with species you encounter from ME 1-3, species like the Krogans, Asari, Turians, Quarians, and Salarians all have their unique quirks that make them seem special compared to others. Heck, even the elephant looking Elcor from ME1 are interesting because there's nothing else like them. The companions seem like they're straight up copies of original series characters. The same species fill the same roles in your party as the original series did. The Asari is good with biotics. The turian is a hybrid. The krogan is a soldier, and almost a direct copy of Wrex, who was copied by Grunt.

Anyway, to wrap up my major gripe with andromeda, this galaxy was supposed to be a completely fresh slate for the series, but some parts of it feel like it's copied from the original series. I still really like the game overall. The bosses are awesome. The combat is as fresh and fun as it has ever been. The planets are unique and interesting.
    Last edited by ChupaThingy; 04-02-2017 at 11:30 PM.

X-Plane 11!

I've been leaving one of the computers on for the past week downloading orthophotos 24/7 lol.. I have a good chunk of Europe and the states covered now and boy, it's a game changer! Just need a good payware aircraft and I'm set! If you're into aviation, check it out! It's even on steam and ortho4xp is free of charge (over at x-plane.org). Be sure to hit up a tutorial on youtube if you're new to it though.

The night lighting is out of this world. Blows me away every time I'm on a final.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Really loving Gears 4. Can't believe I never played this franchise before. But it is a lot of wash rinse repeat.

Close to the end of Act 4 and trying to hurry up and finish it cuz I have final fantasy 15 waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    X-Plane 11!

I've been leaving one of the computers on for the past week downloading orthophotos 24/7 lol.. I have a good chunk of Europe and the states covered now and boy, it's a game changer! Just need a good payware aircraft and I'm set! If you're into aviation, check it out! It's even on steam and ortho4xp is free of charge (over at x-plane.org). Be sure to hit up a tutorial on youtube if you're new to it though.

The night lighting is out of this world. Blows me away every time I'm on a final.
    Man if i had a decent computer i would be all over this, the game looks amazing those photoreal graphics are just ridiculous !!

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Man if i had a decent computer i would be all over this, the game looks amazing those photoreal graphics are just ridiculous !!
    You do need a good computer to run this, especially if you want to use orthophotos at a decent zoom level. I use a zoom level of 17 but you can go higher if you have 100 TB to spare. Take Colorado for example, it's made up of 28 tiles or something like that, each about 10-12 GB at a zoom level of 17. At zoom level 19, it's probably 160 GB / tile.

I'd probably not bother with it unless you have 32GB of ram, 10TB HDD (or more, depending on your coverage area), latest i7 processor (the higher the single core clock, the better) and any graphics card with 6GB VRAM for 1080p and preferably a Titan or 1080 Ti for 1440p and beyond. If you don't care about orthophotos, you can get away with less although it still is a VERY demanding game.

There's a free demo you can try which covers the Seattle area (orthophotos not included)

http://www.x-plane.com/desktop/try-it/
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 04-08-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Just finished playing through the witcher 3 and beat the heart of stone DLC. Great expansion, I don't think I've ever disliked a character in any game as I did Gaunter O'Dimm.

Has anyone been playing this "PlayerUnknown's Battleground" ??? It looks like it's so much fun and super intense!
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Got Ghost Recon Wildlands and State of Decay Year one edition for XB1 yesterday. That's probably what I will spend time enjoying.

Started final fantasy. Thought it started slow but then the story randomly kicks in about two hours in. Once that started my interest level went major up. First three chapters were alot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Just finished playing through the witcher 3 and beat the heart of stone DLC. Great expansion, I don't think I've ever disliked a character in any game as I did Gaunter O'Dimm.
    He's suppose to actually be the devil himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Got Ghost Recon Wildlands and State of Decay Year one edition for XB1 yesterday. That's probably what I will spend time enjoying.
    I hate zombie games, always find them boring. But I really enjoyed state of decay. Probably best survival zombie game on console.

He's suppose to actually be the devil himself.
    I realized it once I saw that all the capitalized letters in his name spell out God.

Back to playing forza horizon 3 with the new hot wheels expansion. Who would have thought driving on outrages orange tracks would be such a blast.

And figured might as well get the expansion pass so I can go up to blizzard mountain. And next week I will be starting injustice 2.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future