X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InsaneBlaze23
    The ArchAngel
    • Jan 2009

Trust me when I say it Baph i'm not a hater of the Patriots. When I say I'm not impressed I'm not impressed it has nothing to do with hate. I like Tom Brady he went to my favorite College and he's in my sig. If I hated him or his team I damn sure wouldn't wear this sig on a forum where 90% of the people hate him.

I'll be impressed when the Patriots win the super bowl with nobody on their team other than Brady during a time where there is actually competition in the AFC and at a time where the NFC looks better than the AFC.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• kishzilla
      All-Pro
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      In December 2001, the Broncos were fined $968,000 and lost a third-round pick in the 2002 draft for violations reportedly surrounding $29 million in deferred payments to quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis. And in 2004 they were fined $950,000 and lost a third-round pick in the '05 draft for other salary-cap violations between 1996 and 1998.

like i said, the NFL disagrees and must also be retarded, right?
      Quote the NFL saying the Broncos were fined for cheating the cap, and you will have redeemed your current rank. Until then...

Did it not occur to you that the NFL can levy fines for things other than cheating? Oh wait, of course you didn't, what am I saying lol

Oh man, something occurring to you
      sigpic

Comment

• RandomVariable
        Banned User
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Misinterpretation of the rules?...lol

when the league sends out letters warning teams....you cannot film opposing teams sideline signals during a game....then sends out another clearly worded memo warning about it......there is zero misunderstanding about....thou shall not film opposing coaches during a game.....it was clear cheating to gain an on the field.advantage.

Theres a reason goddell destroyed the tapes without delay....an admission by the league of unfair advantage in games including superbowls would have been a disaster for the league...so...fine them and destroy the tapes as opposed to admitting the pats unfairley won games over several yrs

misinterpretation my ass
        There was no filming during games. Even Goddell acknowledged this.

This is what I mean. People who are uninformed about the subject should cease commenting on it.

Comment

• kishzilla
          All-Pro
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
          There was no filming during games. Even Goddell acknowledged this.

This is what I mean. People who are uninformed about the subject should cease commenting on it.
          Then you should shut your stupid pat yap.

Matt Estrella was stopped by an NFL security official while filming on the sidelines during a Pats' win over the Jets.

That's how the whole thing started

The ex-Pats video assistant Matt Walsh turned over eight stolen video tapes to the NFL that showed the signals of opposing teams during six games from 2000-2002.

What they never found was the alleged video of the Rams walkthroughs. I'm sure that existed, but it can't be proven.

You don't even know your own team. Talk about being uninformed

Maybe you and Baph can go drool on eachother someplace
          sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
            reserved for losing bet
            • Mar 2004

i wonder if you broncos fans have the same opinion about the broncos cheating the salary cap? that clearly wasn't cheating, right?
            Not even close is it bap...just another ignorant attempt at your.trollish smack.

The broncos did not break a clearly defined.rule...they.did not ignore league mandates on it....they as well as a couple other teams...renegotiated players contracts in a way that was not clearly defined in the cap rules...in fact it took a protest yrs later to rule if it was allowed or not

the contract was amended to give ownership cash money to fund.a.new stadium....it gave no competitive edge

totaly differant then what the pats did....but then you would have to understand football to get it so no.surprise you dont
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• baphamet
              Family Trust Beer
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              Quote the NFL saying the Broncos were fined for cheating the cap, and you will have redeemed your current rank. Until then...

Did it not occur to you that the NFL can levy fines for things other than cheating? Oh wait, of course you didn't, what am I saying lol

Oh man, something occurring to you
              lol you are just arguing semantics, your team broke the rules and got disciplined by the NFL for doing it, that makes them cheaters.

Comment

• arapaho
                reserved for losing bet
                • Mar 2004

Yeah by baprods definition a player that gets fined for a uniform violation....was cheating

can we agree bap.isnt the sharpest tool in the shed
                sigpic

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                  The ArchAngel
                  • Jan 2009

ESPN report that Danny tore a muscle in his hip. Dude is made of glass.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• kishzilla
                    All-Pro
                    • Jan 2009

lol you are just arguing semantics, your team broke the rules and got disciplined by the NFL for doing it, that makes them cheaters.
                    Only in your head. Your mushy, peanutbutter and jelly with drool covered head.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Beagle
                      Playmaker
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      Yeah by baprods definition a player that gets fined for a uniform violation....was cheating

can we agree bap.isnt the sharpest tool in the shed
                      :thumb: :thumb::thumb:
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• 58Miller
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jul 2013

The pats probably taped the chargers called which helped them beat the bolts twice in the playoffs, preventing your team from getting rings and now your defending them? Your are something else dude!
                        sigpic

Comment

• kishzilla
                          All-Pro
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          The pats probably taped the chargers called which helped them beat the bolts twice in the playoffs, preventing your team from getting rings and now your defending them? Your are something else dude!
                          He hates the Broncos more than he likes the Chargers. That much is evident lol
                          sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                            Family Trust Beer
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            how am i defending the pats? i am just pointing out your hypocrisies and also giving them credit for their SB's that they won.

i do hate the pats but i don't believe my team would have won any ring had they not spied on people. i don't play the excuse making what if game.

Comment

• baphamet
                              Family Trust Beer
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              He hates the Broncos more than he likes the Chargers. That much is evident lol
                              nah i just hate you the most. sorry i am not a whinny excuse maker making excuses for my team choking to the pats, blaming it on spygate, that must be a bronco fan thing.

Comment

• arapaho
                                reserved for losing bet
                                • Mar 2004

nah i just hate you the most. sorry i am not a whinny excuse maker making excuses for my team choking to the pats, blaming it on spygate, that must be a bronco fan thing.
                                yeah...you make excuses like worst special teams in the history of football...lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X