Hey you Broncos fans....Manning wants it quiet...SHHHHHH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arapaho
    reserved for losing bet
    • Mar 2004

I basicaly stopped reading your drivel along time ago..just scan it

but what i picked out is your smacking denver fans for manning
    Talking about motioning for quiet...something about if we was as good of fans as we say manning wouldnt have to ask

but your right i doubt rivers ever has enough home fans to make it loud
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• shiri2
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      Only your typical idiot football fans attribute Ws to QBs and ignore all other outside factors. The Ravens often won IN-SPITE of Flacco.
      I gotta tell you bro, that's a lame comeback. You should've just kept your mouth shut.

The "Ws" go to the team, and our team leader is Joe Flacco so obviously he gets the credit first. Everything starts with him. It's elementary, my dear Watson! lol

How long have you been watching football? A couple of weeks?

When did the Ravens win inspite of Flacco?? If anything, you mean inspite of the offensive line.

Comment

• shiri2
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2013

[QUOTE=Cajun;4780818]Im sure the defense didnt help much. {sarcasm off} .[QUOTE]

...what do you think, Einstein? lol

Comment

• Coltsince4
          Practice Squad
          • Mar 2013

My!! MY!!! I can't wait for this Thursday nights game!! And after to see all the DO DO Hit the fan around here!!!

Should be lip SMACKING good I say!!!! Someone is going to be eating something fo sure!!!
          Last edited by Coltsince4; 09-02-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• shiri2
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
            Vince Young and Tim Tebow have winning records as starting QB's too, and now they are out of the league...Flacco has won a lot of games WITH the Ravens, that is a looooong way away from being THE REASON they won them, which most of the time, he wasn't

Ray Rice and the defense are the bigger reason.

Joe Flacco is like the fisherman's story of the fish that keeps getting bigger and bigger the more the story is told.

No one fears Joe Flacco, which is why John Harbaugh has to keep talking about him and constantly trying to convince people (himself included, truth be told) that Flacco is so good.

'Any dawgs in the hizzy?'

Arf, arf

Ravens suck

...stay focused, bro. You're talking about a retired player and an unemployed player in Tebow. Besudes he is not a QB, he wants to b a QB (if anyone will have him) and hasnt started a game in a few years now, except in preseason the other night for the Pats. we're talking about active starting QBs. So forget about Young and Tebow, ok? We won because Flacco is a great QB who knows how to win regardless of the circumstances, like it or not he's here to stay.

Nobody cares whether or not Joe Flacco is feared. You guys didn't fear him either and you see where it go you...home on the sofa on Superbowl night. You must be looking at old news clips from years ago bro if you're seeing John Harbaugh trying to convince people of Joe's greatness. He doesn't care what the media thinks no more than Joe.

We don't care, as long we keep on winning!! ha ha ha
            Last edited by shiri2; 09-03-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• baphamet
              Family Trust Beer
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              I basicaly stopped reading your drivel along time ago..just scan it
              so we are on the same page then? you never say anything here anymore except to cry about what i or some other chargers fan says (even if its on another message board), i don't even call it smack.

but what i picked out is your smacking denver fans for manning
              Talking about motioning for quiet...something about if we was as good of fans as we say manning wouldnt have to ask

but your right i doubt rivers ever has enough home fans to make it loud
              i straight up said that it would not surprise me for a second if the chargers fans did the same thing. do you disagree that i should hold your fanbase to a higher standard when you guys are constantly bragging about how great your fans are? have you ever once seen me brag about the chargers having a great fanbse? yet you are going to wait until it happens in SD to throw it back in my face?

what exactly will that accomplish arapaho? am i arguing the chargers fans are better than the broncos fans? again, had you been following along you would realize that i am not saying that at all.

Comment

• kishzilla
                All-Pro
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by shiri2 View Post
                How long have you been watching football? A couple of weeks?

When did the Ravens win inspite of Flacco?? If anything, you mean inspite of the offensive line.
                Let's see, You guys were 4th and 29 and Flacco makes the genius move to throw to Rice, who then proceeds to save his ass and avoid looking like a full blown retard because Rice is actually good at his job.

I even remember Flacco saying Rice saved his ass, but let me guess, that was all part of Flacco's hidden genius right? A dump off when you have 30 yards to go on 4th down. A game that you were down 10-13 against the frickin CHARGERS of all teams

That's one off the top of my head. You'll have to forgive me if I think Flacco isn't all you think he is.

Joe Flacco has never been a top 10 quarterback in this league. Not once. His positional stats prove it. Not only that, he got his massive contract after having his weakest regular season since he was a rookie.

I say idiot fans, like yourself, because you cling to the "clutch" mantra and attribute the wins to your QB above all else like you depended on it to keep you from falling off a cliff.

The problem with the clutch argument is that it ignores everything else. Tell me, what would you rather have: a QB whose rating is 90-90-90-90 across all quarters, or one whose rating is 70-70-70-120? Quarterbacks like Rodgers, Brady and Manning, QB's worth the money they were paid, have much less opportunities to be clutch because their teams aren't often in situations which dictate it, because they've played well throughout the course of the game.

Even if you point to Flacco's performance in the playoffs, what about all of the other playoff games he's played in his life? Where was all of that clutch performance before? Where was Flacco's magic during the regular season? It's all a bunch of made up crap by low-football IQ having goons.

You guys made the Playoffs last year IN-SPITE of Flacco, based on his regular season play, and based on his numbers being average at best.

As much as you would like to point to his playoff performance, you can't ignore the fact that it took a truly retarded play by Rahim Moore to advance Flacco and your overrated bunch of stupids to the next round. Had that not have happened, his contract wouldn't exist, Ray Lewis would have drowned himself in his own tears, and you wouldn't be flapping your gums.

I await your reply that will more than likely resemble the incoherent ramblings of a cross between Mush-mouth from the Cosby Kids, and the town drunk.
                sigpic

Comment

• shiri2
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  Let's see, You guys were 4th and 29 and Flacco makes the genius move to throw to Rice, who then proceeds to save his ass and avoid looking like a full blown retard because Rice is actually good at his job.

I even remember Flacco saying Rice saved his ass, but let me guess, that was all part of Flacco's hidden genius right? A dump off when you have 30 yards to go on 4th down. A game that you were down 10-13 against the frickin CHARGERS of all teams

That's one off the top of my head. You'll have to forgive me if I think Flacco isn't all you think he is.

Joe Flacco has never been a top 10 quarterback in this league. Not once. His positional stats prove it. Not only that, he got his massive contract after having his weakest regular season since he was a rookie.

I say idiot fans, like yourself, because you cling to the "clutch" mantra and attribute the wins to your QB above all else like you depended on it to keep you from falling off a cliff.

The problem with the clutch argument is that it ignores everything else. Tell me, what would you rather have: a QB whose rating is 90-90-90-90 across all quarters, or one whose rating is 70-70-70-120? Quarterbacks like Rodgers, Brady and Manning, QB's worth the money they were paid, have much less opportunities to be clutch because their teams aren't often in situations which dictate it, because they've played well throughout the course of the game.

Even if you point to Flacco's performance in the playoffs, what about all of the other playoff games he's played in his life? Where was all of that clutch performance before? Where was Flacco's magic during the regular season? It's all a bunch of made up crap by low-football IQ having goons.

You guys made the Playoffs last year IN-SPITE of Flacco, based on his regular season play, and based on his numbers being average at best.

As much as you would like to point to his playoff performance, you can't ignore the fact that it took a truly retarded play by Rahim Moore to advance Flacco and your overrated bunch of stupids to the next round. Had that not have happened, his contract wouldn't exist, Ray Lewis would have drowned himself in his own tears, and you wouldn't be flapping your gums.

I await your reply that will more than likely resemble the incoherent ramblings of a cross between Mush-mouth from the Cosby Kids, and the town drunk.
                  ...if Flacco hadn't delivered an accurate ball we wouldn't be having this conversation. Yeah, Rice got the call cause everyone else was covered. what would you do on 4th n 29...take a sack, run for it, or just throw it away and lose the game? For us with the game on da line none of those options were acceptable. After going through all his progressions he went to the only open man on the field, his last option. Sometimes a QB has to take whats there, whether he likes it or not...its not rocket science, Bootzilla! What else would u expect? His only other option would have been to try to run it himself. The play Joe Flacco chose was definitely a long shot, but like I said "he knows how to win" and thats y we love'em!! Hah! You call it "luck," but we call it "hey diddle, diddle Rice Up da Middle!"

And don't talk to me about stats Skip Bayless Jr., I've proven the irrelevance of stats when it comes to overall performance on numerous of my other posts when it comes to Joe Flacco. I won't re-visit that topic again. His regular season performance? A moot point...look at his total body of work since he's been in the league (5yrs), that's why we "payed the man." Because he takes his game to da next level in big games. As the season wears on he only gets better & better.

Where was all the clutch performance before, you ask? Glad you asked. Well when we had Cam Cameron as an OC he stunted Joe's growth as a QB, he was holding him back. By not allowing him to call his own plays (audible) or throw the ball downfield. He made Joe look insecure and inconsistent in the pocket by forcing him to play too conservatively at the wrong time. And of course, the offensive line was inconsistent with blocking and pass protection. But we pulled it all together in the play-offs just in the knick of time...got rid of Cam and replaced him with Jim Caldwell and switched our guys around on the O-line. And voila!

When commentators or whoever refer to a team's performance...what position is first considered? QB. And then they go from there. When the team loses the QB n coaches are the ones who usually draw the most criticism or attention unless a particular player fails miserably to execute a play. So yeah, when a team wins...it's a team effort obviously, everyone already knows that (unless someone's out there playing totally alone), but it's the QB who mainly gets the credit for the team's success. Think about it.
                  So the "idiot hater fan" turns out to be YOU, Dirtbag!

The 90-90-90 argument doesn't hold water. Like I said, at the end of the day I would rather have the "W" than the stats, my brother. Any day!! A player can get to and win the Superbowl without crazy stats (Flacco), but a player can't get to Superbowl without the most Ws. You and ya stats can keep each other company sitting home on the sofa with all the other QB with crazy regular season stats out of the wazoo, while we advance to the play-offs and maybe the SB again.

It sounds to me like you're the "jealous goon!" who's green with envy. What a hata, Godzilla! All his other playoffs? 5 all together. 3 of which are to the AFC championships, and in all 5 trips we at least made it to round 2. What about your team for the last 5 yrs, couchwarmer? Maybe one and done? Or sitting at home watching us play. I think yall are worse than the Squeeler fans when it comes to losing to us. I see why you're so bitter. You're a sore loser.

Joe flacco is the only QB "ever" to share the league-wide distinction with Joe Montana of having 11 TDs n no INTs during the postseason. so yes, we payed the man!

The rest of your lame argument is based on supposition (woulda, coulda, shoulda), which I won't even waste my time addressing.

If I'm Mush-Mouth from the Cosby kids, then your unintelligible ramblings would have to be like that of "Cousin It" from the Addams Family!!! roflmao!

Enjoy da game Thursday.
                  Last edited by shiri2; 09-03-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Coltsince4
                    Practice Squad
                    • Mar 2013

Hey SHIRI2 just wondering with the da DA stuff are you a Ravens fan from Baltimore are are you from Narlins (New Orleans) from where I'm at? Just wondering. No smack intended.

Comment

• shiri2
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Coltsince4 View Post
                      Hey SHIRI2 just wondering with the da DA stuff are you a Ravens fan from Baltimore are are you from Narlins (New Orleans) from where I'm at? Just wondering. No smack intended.
                      I'm from B-more.

Comment

• Coltsince4
                        Practice Squad
                        • Mar 2013

I'm from B-more.
                        That's cool.

Comment

• 58Miller
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jul 2013

I'm from B-more.
                          Shiri were you a football fan in 1995 and if you were who was your team?
                          sigpic

Comment

• mct1967
                            Ring of Famer
                            • Sep 2008

...so because all of us here aren't a part of the donkey nation, we shouldn't be allowed to voice our opinions??! What are you smokin', dude?

P.S.

Hey everybody, watch what Mr. Lame & Predictable comes back with. 4 days to go....
                            Do you even know what I was talking about? Did you even see the post I was referring to? Didnt think so.

Dude, just stick to what you do best or worst, which is....insult your own intelligence or lack of it, with all your dilusional homer-smack, that not even your city's own media believes and just keep making yourself look like a fool with all your steet-talk. You're an expert at that...better stick with the one trick in your bag.

Comment

• 58Miller
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jul 2013

...sure, he's good during the regular season! He just can't pull out a win in the post season to save his life! Which would you rather have....a QB good during the regular season or one good during the post-season when it really matters? Just think about it...

As for me, I'll take the latter.
                              Peyton has been to two superbowls and won 1 I guess those dont count
                              sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                                Football Immortal
                                • Jul 2013

...if Flacco hadn't delivered an accurate ball we wouldn't be having this conversation. Yeah, Rice got the call cause everyone else was covered. what would you do on 4th n 29...take a sack, run for it, or just throw it away and lose the game? For us with the game on da line none of those options were acceptable. After going through all his progressions he went to the only open man on the field, his only last option. Sometimes a QB has to take whats there, whether he likes it or not...its not rocket science, Bootzilla! What else would u expect? His only other option would have been to try to run it himself. The play Joe Flacco chose was definitely a long shot, but like I said "he knows how to win" and thats y we love'em!! Hah! You call it "luck," but we call it "hey diddle, diddle Rice Up da Middle!"

And don't talk to me about stats Skip Bayless Jr., I've proven the irrelevance of stats when it comes to overall performance on numerous of my other posts when it comes to Joe Flacco. I won't re-visit that topic again. His regular season performance? A moot point...look at his total body of work since he's been in the league (5yrs), that's why we "payed the man." Because he takes his game to da next level in big games. As the season wears on he only gets better & better.

Where was all the clutch performance before, you ask? Glad you asked. Well when we had Cam Cameron as an OC he stunted Joe's growth as a QB, he was holding him back. By not allowing him to call his own plays (audible) or throw the ball downfield. He made Joe look insecure and inconsistent in the pocket by forcing him to play too conservatively at the wrong time. And of course, the offensive line was inconsistent with blocking and pass protection. But we pulled it all together in the play-offs just in the knick of time...got rid of Cam and replaced him with Jim Caldwell and switched our guys around on the O-line. And voila!

When commentators or whoever refer to a team's performance...what position is first considered? QB. And then they go from there. When the team loses the QB n coaches are the ones who usually draw the most criticism or attention unless a particular player fails miserably to execute a play. So yeah, when a team wins...it's a team effort obviously, everyone already knows that (unless someone's out there playing totally alone), but it's the QB who mainly gets the credit for the team's success. Think about it.
                                So the "idiot hater fan" turns out to be YOU, Dirtbag!

The 90-90-90 argument doesn't hold water. Like I said, at the end of the day I would rather have the "W" than the stats, my brother. Andy day. A player can get to and win the Superbowl without crazy stats (Flacco), but a player can't get to Superbowl without the most Ws. You and ya stats can keep each other company sitting home on the sofa with all the other QB with crazy regular season stats out of the wazoo, while we advance to the play-offs and maybe the SB again.

It sounds to me like you're the "jealous goon!" who's green with envy. What a hata, Godzilla! All his other playoffs? 5 all together. 3 of which are to the AFC championships, and in all 5 trips we at least made it to round 2. What about your team for the last 5 yrs, couchwarmer? Maybe one and done? Or sitting at home watching us play. I think yall are worse than the Squeeler fans when it comes to losing to us. I see why you're so bitter. You're a sore loser.

Joe flacco is the only QB "ever" to share the league-wide distinction with Joe Montana of having 11 TDs n no INTs during the postseason. so yes, we payed the man!

The rest of your lame argument is based on supposition (woulda, coulda, shoulda), which I won't even waste my time addressing.

If I'm Mush-Mouth from the Cosby kids, then your unintelligible ramblings would have to be like that of "Cousin It" from the Addams Family!!! roflmao!

Enjoy da game Thursday.
                                Does that mean Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X