Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I get the feeling the current regime will want to move forward with their picks. I do hope we resign Moreno, I've always liked him and especially after last season. Being demoted to ps can't be easy, and he handled it like a pro.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I get the feeling the current regime will want to move forward with their picks. I do hope we resign Moreno, I've always liked him and especially after last season. Being demoted to ps can't be easy, and he handled it like a pro.
    That tends to be the MO for most new coaching staffs is weed out the guys from previous regimes and bring in your own. Though I think Moreno has developed into a high character player who brings a lot on the field and in the lockerroom. No hes not the best RB we could have but hes certainly nice to have around

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Moreno was never put on PS. He was deactivated last season but he was still on the 53 man roster.

Quote Originally Posted by 25Harris_HOF View Post
    Is he in the last year of his rookie contract if so what are the chances we resign hin or do we let him walk? Hoping he stays healthy what do you think happens?
    His contract was/is a 4+1 year contract, with a team option to keep him for the 5th (2014) year for 1.3 mill. I think he will definitely stay for next year. He well worths that 1.3 mill atm.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolassiter View Post
    Moreno was never put on PS. He was deactivated last season but he was still on the 53 man roster.
    Yeah I wrote that wrong....... He was still on the active roster but was demoted to rb on the scout team

Because we are talking about Moreno, I think this is a question best answered at the end of the season rather than going into week 7.

Moreno has got to be making the front office think twice about him. Now can he stay healthy? Thats the big question

2013 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

I think they let him walk along with Decker.

Id rather use that money to pay Von and Thomas, I also have faith that Ball will be the starter in year two.
    Now go get your shine box

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    resign, v. 1. voluntarily leave a job or other position. 2. accept that something undesirable cannot be avoided.

re-sign, v. 1. to sign again. 2. to sign (a document, etc.) again.
    After testing the open market, Moreno may be resigned to re-signing.

"Sauced."- Broshown Broenbro