Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CP from mobile

CP from mobile

Why am I unable to CP other users when on my mobile? I have an LG Optimus from Sprint. The ability to CP others is not there.

Will this change? I would love to CP more often!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I'd like to see this too. I use my phone to browse the boards 99% of the time and I'd like to give out cp but it's a pain in the butt to have to switch to the desktop website every time.

I tried Dolphin and Chrome. Tried doing Full Site on both. Not sure if it did anything because it still said Full Site at the bottom. Seems like it would say something like Mobile Site.

Anyway, I couldn't CP either. I can on my tablet, but not on my phone.

I know there have been other issues on mobile that people have found solutions to. Like Today's Posts and such. If there are any other current issues, please let us know here and we will pass it up to the boss.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Yeah being to cp from the phone would be great as I don't have a lot of time on a computer and haven't been able to cp some good post

and I forget to go back and cp when I get a chance to get on a computer.

I can give CP from my phone. I have an iPhone 4 and use Dolphin as my browser.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    mobile site doesn't work though. I don't have the dolphin browser but I don't know if its available on this phone but I will look.

edit I checked and couldn't get dolphin browser on my Samsung odessy . Its a windows phone.
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 10-15-2013 at 05:53 PM.

If you all give me CP's it's more likely to come true

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    If you all give me CP's it's more likely to come true
    I would but on mobile. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    I use Dolphin on my Ipad and can CP all the time. Can't remember why I never bothered to download it on my phone. Maybe because Safari doesn't bug me as much on the phone as it does on the Ipad with a bigger screen.

I guess I should download it then because I would love to CP on my phone.

Yeah I downloaded dolphin and still no CP ability on the iPhone.

I don't understand how it works on IPad but not IPhone.

They are both mobile products running on the same operating system.

O while we are on the subject of the mobile site is there a way we could have signatures attached to our post. If I post from the mobile site I don't have a signature and Frey worked hard on making one for me and I can't show it off

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    O while we are on the subject of the mobile site is there a way we could have signatures attached to our post. If I post from the mobile site I don't have a signature and Frey worked hard on making one for me and I can't show it off
    If you have the option to "Go Advanced" you can include your sig in the post. Hope that works for you.

This is at the bottom of my posts on mobile. Make sure to click on it first.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    If you have the option to "Go Advanced" you can include your sig in the post. Hope that works for you.

This is at the bottom of my posts on mobile. Make sure to click on it first.
    I will give that a shot. Thanks!!!

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Did anyone ever figure this out? I use my phone quite a bit also, but I'm having the same problems...

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Did anyone ever figure this out? I use my phone quite a bit also, but I'm having the same problems...
    As of now, the only option to CP on mobile is to enable desktop mode on the chrome browser for mobile phones, or use Dolphin Browser or another web app that has a setting to show desktop versions of mobile sites. We'll work on improving the mobile integration, but no promises on anything happening in the immediate future.
    Administrator