Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CP from mobile

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I believe it probably is doable it is just very non user friendly. You either switch to fill desktop which takes you to a format not great for people with big time because I constantly hit the wrong buttons or have to zoom really far in and it becomes a Hassel to just cp someone.

So I just stay on the mobile site and rarely cp which stinks but it is just a pain to cp from mobile. Wish there was an easier way without having to switch views and zoom and switch back just to cp someone.

Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah, Ive taken a lot of coding classes in the past and it seems like it shouldn't be too difficult for their programmers to add a cp option on mobile.

If you look through this thread and some others, we have brought it up to the tech team. That's all we can do.

Next time I send a note out, I'll include another request for a friendlier mobile site.

I know it's frustrating and I do appreciate your patience.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    If you look through this thread and some others, we have brought it up to the tech team. That's all we can do.

Next time I send a note out, I'll include another request for a friendlier mobile site.

I know it's frustrating and I do appreciate your patience.
    Thanks hopefully this is updated eventually and we all can use that feature.

Sooooo. I can see the desktop version on my phone. Can give CP's. Everything. Did this just change or am I behind?

Quote Originally Posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    Sooooo. I can see the desktop version on my phone. Can give CP's. Everything. Did this just change or am I behind?
    I've been able to do it for quite some time, but what do I know?

Glad it's working for you though.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I've been able to do it for quite some time, but what do I know?

Glad it's working for you though.
    Well aren't you a sneaky snake, Jake? Lol. Not gonna lie I am pretty happy about this!

Looks like this is possible with the new upgrade. Just go to desktop mode and then you will be able to do this!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Looks like this is possible with the new upgrade. Just go to desktop mode and then you will be able to do this!
    My screen doesn't change when I click on full site. I'm on the iPhone 6. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    My screen doesn't change when I click on full site. I'm on the iPhone 6. Any ideas?
    Depending on your mobile browser, look for a menu with the option similar to switch to desktop version.

Why is this site the only one that doesn't work properly on an iPhone? Why can't we CP?

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Why is this site the only one that doesn't work properly on an iPhone? Why can't we CP?
    Did you try what Rastic said in the post above yours? If that doesn't work, I'll put it on my list to send to the tech team.

Thanks for your patience. I know it gets frustrating.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Did you try what Rastic said in the post above yours? If that doesn't work, I'll put it on my list to send to the tech team.

Thanks for your patience. I know it gets frustrating.
    Completely understand that's a workaround solution but it would be nice to be able to cp without having to switch between sites.

No clicking on full site has never worked with safari

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    No clicking on full site has never worked with safari
    Are you clicking on the link at the bottom of the page or going through Safari's menu? I don't think the link at the bottom of the page will work, give this a shot. It might not be exact if you are on IOS 10, but it should be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    In iOS8 and 9 tap on the action button.

Find and press "Request Desktop Site"

iOS8: Tapping the screen to reveal the address bar and swiping down should also reveal the list of options where the "Request Desktop Site" option can be enabled.

Images source and a more detailed explanation can be found here.

Wow that fixed it!!!! After all this time I never knew about that!!

Thanks!!