2014 Free Agents

Everyone should discuss who they would like the Broncos to let walk and/or target in free agency.

The more I watch Woodyard play (I love the guy and have his sig on a hat) the more I want to explore other options at MLB. He has not played very well at all at the Mike.

Another guy I think will leave is Decker, but not because we dont like him. I think he gets bigger offers elsewhere.

I hope we sign Moreno to an extension. I am loving him and Ball as a tandem.

Below are a couple guys I would like to target at key positions this offseason. Obviously we cant get them all, but if we can land a couple of them we would be better.

OG Eben Britton- he had injury concerns. He seems to be over them in Chicago. He can play both OG and OT. I like him as pure depth.

WR Golden Tate- If Decker goes to the money, I really like Tate as a replacement. I think he would be a cheaper option and we wouldnt skip a beat. I like his comparrison to Bolden in SF. He is physical and a willing blocker.

DE Greg Hardy- this may break the bank, and he might be signed by Car. I jist dont know if they sign him due to already paying Johnson a lot. He would greatly improve our front 7.

DT Henry Melton- who knows if he is signed by Chi. He was tagged last year. He can pressure the QB from the DT spot.

DT Sen'Derrick Marks- living in Jax, I have not heard anything from the organization regarding signing him. He has been a beast this year. My thought are well onown on this guy.

MLB Jon Beason- he was a beast for Fox in Car. He had injury issues and may come cheap. Why not?

MLB Brandon Spikes- i loved this guy coming out of FL. He is a big thumper in the middle.

MLB Daryl Smith- He is a great 3 down LB. Love his motor.

CB Will Blackmon- he has played pretty well this season. I wouldnt mind bringing him in to compete with Kayvon Webster.

CB Charles Tillman- he is tall and talented. His only down side is age, but he has consistently shut down Megatron and creates turnovers. If he comes fairly cheap, he is my favorite CB target.

CB Brandon Browner- he is tall and plays very well in Sea. His off field issues may be a problem, but it may also drop his price.

Who do you like?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

i need to look at the list more and stuff. but i like some of your ideas. i doubt we will be able to pay decker or hardy what there market value is.

new york giants GM
    more details to be posted