Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NFC Defensive Teams are all overated especially the Seahawks

The only reason these NFC teams are being touted as having great defenses was because the NFC has laughable offenses. The AFC has all the best offenses in the NFL so the D appears weak but in reality AFC teams are tougher in both.

Prove me wrong but you won't because come Superbowl Broncos will show this to be true when they spank the Seahawks in a lopside score. This will be a HUGE BLOWOUT.

The Denver D is running in full effect in the playoffs better than the Seahawks. I expect 10 sacks against Wilson. Wilson can't score. The only way Seattle scores is field goals and possibly a td from Lynch or a turnover from us which is unlikely.

Manning is going to carve up Seattle like you've never seen before. Expect a masterful performance.

Broncos: 49
    Seahawks: 10

So by that theory would all AFC offenses be overrated as well? Since majority of the AFC defenses were "laughable"?

Move along

... Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by broncforlife View Post
    The only reason these NFC teams are being touted as having great defenses was because the NFC has laughable offenses. The AFC has all the best offenses in the NFL so the D appears weak but in reality AFC teams are tougher in both.

Prove me wrong but you won't because come Superbowl Broncos will show this to be true when they spank the Seahawks in a lopside score. This will be a HUGE BLOWOUT.

The Denver D is running in full effect in the playoffs better than the Seahawks. I expect 10 sacks against Wilson. Wilson can't score. The only way Seattle scores is field goals and possibly a td from Lynch or a turnover from us which is unlikely.

Manning is going to carve up Seattle like you've never seen before. Expect a masterful performance.

Broncos: 49
    Seahawks: 10
    I agree that the seahawks Defense is vastly overrated. They will be exposed in the superbowl. I don't know about the rest of the nfc vs afc in those terms though. We can be the hawks by 40 if we play to our skill level and keep the mental mistakes to a minimum ( muffed punts and unnecessary penalties being problems that plagued us earlier in the season)

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    So by that theory would all AFC offenses be overrated as well? Since majority of the AFC defenses were "laughable"?
    Denver dropped 52, 51, 45, & 41 on the nfc teams they faced.
    47.25 a game.
    Seahawks allowed 17, 34, 20, & 13 against Afc offenses.
    21 pts a game.

We shouldn't take anything for granted... The Seahawks are going to come out swinging hard,,, and the Broncos even though the better of the two teams, need to match that intensity all game long.

Some serious "whistling through the graveyard" going on here. I bet the Seahawks D is licking their chops at the thought of ol' Noodle Arm tossing up wounded ducks in the cold wind of Met Life stadium. It'll be a Pick Fest. Manning may even announce his immediate retirement during the halftime festivities.
    You may want to give your backup QB, whoever he is, some extra reps with the first team next week.

Seattle fans are an arrogant bunch. Hey Coach Pete, how'd it feel to be the rat fleeing the sinking ship (USC)? Are you going to leave the Seahawks when the PED suspensions start rolling in? You're like some kind of virus, go in do a bunch of shady **** and move on to the next victim.

It's a riot seeing all these dirty Seachickens to talk smack, just like all the Dolts and Patsy fans did.

I'll give the Dolts fans their due, a lot of them are still around and there's even a couple rooting for us because of AFC-W pride. A division that has three teams in the playoffs is not one to be scoffed at.

But to the OP, I believe is yet another dirty Seachicken homer that is signing up as a Broncos fan to troll the hell out of us. No way will I be so bold as to predict a blowout by Denver, as a matter of fact, my score is a close one: Denver 26, Seattle 23, with Champ Bailey ending the game with a pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude's rug View Post
    Seattle fans are an arrogant bunch. Hey Coach Pete, how'd it feel to be the rat fleeing the sinking ship (USC)? Are you going to leave the Seahawks when the PED suspensions start rolling in? You're like some kind of virus, go in do a bunch of shady **** and move on to the next victim.
    We're not here to talk about the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Pete View Post
    We're not here to talk about the past.mi

That's convenient for you, considering the Seahawks have no past to speak of.

Some serious "whistling through the graveyard" going on here. I bet the Seahawks D is licking their chops at the thought of ol' Noodle Arm tossing up wounded ducks in the cold wind of Met Life stadium. It'll be a Pick Fest. Manning may even announce his immediate retirement during the halftime festivities.
    You may want to give your backup QB, whoever he is, some extra reps with the first team next week.
    That noodle arm threw for more yds and tds than any qb in history!
    Are back up Osweiler will be ready! He is knows if Denvers up by 28 in the 4th qrt he will get some reps like he did against Tennesee ( gave up fewer passing tds than Seattle this season)
    Philadelphia (#1 ranked run game got blown out)

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That noodle arm threw for more yds and tds than any qb in history!
    Are back up Osweiler will be ready! He is knows if Denvers up by 28 in the 4th qrt he will get some reps like he did against Tennesee ( gave up fewer passing tds than Seattle this season)
    Philadelphia (#1 ranked run game got blown out)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most of those yards YACs? There's certainly nothing wrong with that, but most of the credit should be given to the receivers for piling up big yards after the catch.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most of those yards YACs? There's certainly nothing wrong with that, but most of the credit should be given to the receivers for piling up big yards after the catch.
    Oh really why didn't these receivers put up these numbers when kyle orton was the starter, since its the receivers?
    Colin kapernick and Cutler have cannon arms and great receiving groups why are there numbers no where near Mannings?