View Poll Results: How Bronco Super bowls Have You Seen?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • All 6 of them

27 45.00%
  • All but the first in '77

16 26.67%
  • 2 - The two recent back to back wins

12 20.00%
  • This will be my first one

5 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

7th One - How Many Broncos Super Bowls Have You Seen?

As Bronco Country continues to grow & we gain new fans i'm curious to see what kind of history we have with the members of this board as far as how many of our super bowls you have got to see.

I broke it down into groups instead of single numbers because that is how our history has gone, we have gone to the big game in bunches... back 2 back wins in the late 90's & 3 in 4 years in the late 80's & also we have gaps of around 8-10 years between appearances, so i wouldn't think somebody just saw 1 or only 1 or 2 from the 80's.

So give a brief explanation of your personal history with our broncos & the big gaame if you wish.
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 01-27-2014 at 05:30 PM.

This will be my 3rd. I saw the ones in 97 and 98.

Wasn't among the living for the others.

This will be my second. I was only 9 when we won in 98. I had not even known about NFL the year before or that Denver had won it that year. While I enjoyed seeing the team I adopted as mine when I was young, I was still young had no idea what was going on really lol. This is why I want this one because I will appreciate it so much more as well knowing players like Champ got his first ring and Peyton got another etc. Plus I can go crazy with buying champion shirts and whatnot if we do win.

For me i have seen all but our first even though i was alive for all of them, i was however only 4 years old in 1977 ha ha!

Gonna be my first one and i am sooo excited !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    For me i have seen all but our first even though i was alive for all of them, i was however only 4 years old in 1977 ha ha!
    I'm the same as BroncosFanInPA. Just like Mike Gundy, I'm a man. I'm 40.

First Broncos experience was the 1978 season, so I've watched all but the first one.

Just thinking about the screams of joy I heard in Boulder after the win over Green Bay brings a big smile to my face.

Broncos nation?

Man it's Broncos Country

I have seen them all. I was 14 when we played in SB XII in '78.

It's kind of amazing for me to think that the 15 years between our last Super Bowl and now is longest stretch we have gone between SB appearances.

It is your response to winning and losing that makes you a winner or a loser.
    –Harry Sheehy
    Class always shows. –Paul Brown

This will be my 4th. Saw the SF debacle, 98 & 99 and this one.

I have been thru ALL of the Broncos SuperBowls.

The first one in Jan 1978 I was 15 years old. The WHOLE town was hooked into Broncomania and drinking orange crush. We went down to stapleton airport and there was a whol slew of fans there to wish the Broncos off before they went to the SuperBowl!
    The next three were definitely hard but still gratifying to get there.
    Then came the Back-to-back, what a run!
    I have a feeling this 7th is another winner!
    My Adopt-a-Bronco Player is Manning's favorite = Ryan Clady

Saw the 98 & 99 superbowl wins and this one, though I don't remember the first one we won

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    I have seen them all. I was 14 when we played in SB XII in '78.

It's kind of amazing for me to think that the 15 years between our last Super Bowl and now is longest stretch we have gone between SB appearances.
    Yeah i never would have believed it would take us 15 years to get back there but we should have made it in 2005, we had the team that year.

Guess it shows you got to enjoy it as much as possible when we get there because you never know when you will make it back.

About the same here, although I do remember becoming a fan when Morton was QB.

Yeah i never would have believed it would take us 15 years to get back there but we should have made it in 2005, we had the team that year.

Guess it shows you got to enjoy it as much as possible when we get there because you never know when you will make it back.
    Exactly, but at least we're not fans of teams like the Jets or KC that haven't been back in over 40 years!

It is your response to winning and losing that makes you a winner or a loser.
    –Harry Sheehy
    Class always shows. –Paul Brown

I started watching in 80, so this will be my sixth. I've seen all but the first one in 78'.