Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I hope we trade out of Day-1 and pick up a high second and a third round selection.

This way, we could grab Zach Martin or Louis Nix with the high second (ala the move we made to grab Wolfe).

Then, with the extra pick in the 2-3 rounds... we could target a DE (Truitt, Ealy or Murphy) with our original 2nd rounder, then look at a MLB (Yarwin Smallwoord, or Skov or Borland) with the extra pick we accumulated by trading down some. Finally, to round out the first 3-rounds... Grab a DB at the end of round-3 - with Lamarcus Joyner my top choice, or Gaines, with Keith McGill or Baptiste as fallback options.

Martin
    Truitt
    Smallwood
    McGill

This would be a HR for me!
    I love this! If this happens I would be super excited!

It's looking like the pass rushers in this years draft are on the rise. It's nice because I want verrett in round one. But I would also be fine takin Borland because he's not going to make it to our second.

Quote Originally Posted by maddenking27 View Post
    It's looking like the pass rushers in this years draft are on the rise. It's nice because I want verrett in round one. But I would also be fine takin Borland because he's not going to make it to our second.
    You're ok with a 5'9" in the 1st round? Not quite my cup of tea but I guess to each his own. The guy I would love to see for the Broncos is Dee Ford. I was completely against this guy a few weeks ago but have really come around after watching a few of his games. The guy has plenty of room to grow but he just has great athleticism and uses his hands well. Him and Von coming off the edges plus the push up the middle that we have with our DT's should make life difficult for any quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by cdumler7 View Post
    You're ok with a 5'9" in the 1st round? Not quite my cup of tea but I guess to each his own. The guy I would love to see for the Broncos is Dee Ford. I was completely against this guy a few weeks ago but have really come around after watching a few of his games. The guy has plenty of room to grow but he just has great athleticism and uses his hands well. Him and Von coming off the edges plus the push up the middle that we have with our DT's should make life difficult for any quarterback.

If Dee Ford is available at 31 I would be totally for picking him. It was obvious we lacked an edge presence when Miller went down, and having Ford and Miller on the same field, wherever you line them up, will create a nightmare match up for an offense.
    Seahawks GM
    Trade block: No longer seeking trades.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    If Dee Ford is available at 31 I would be totally for picking him. It was obvious we lacked an edge presence when Miller went down, and having Ford and Miller on the same field, wherever you line them up, will create a nightmare match up for an offense.
    This was definitely my thought. As much as our DB's could use some extra help I would rather see us go and make our DL one of the scariest in football. Dee Ford to me goes a long ways to doing that for us. His speed and violent hands along with Vons will have quarterbacks going crazy especially on 3rd down.

If Deckers walks, its going to be hard to sway my mind away from Jordan Matthews.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    If Deckers walks, its going to be hard to sway my mind away from Jordan Matthews.
    I like Matthews a lot, but Donte Moncrief is my Man Crush!!

I want Pryor.

Damn us for having too good of a record for the better talent. We are remembered for one of the most pathetic Super Bowl performances in the history of the league and now miss out on the cornerstone players. Great ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    I want Pryor.

Damn us for having too good of a record for the better talent. We are remembered for one of the most pathetic Super Bowl performances in the history of the league and now miss out on the cornerstone players. Great ending.
    Deone Bucannon?

Kelvin Benjamin. Great thing about Benjamin, even if he isn't open horizontally, he's always open vertically.
    2014 SLEEPERS: M. Huff, Titans; C. Lucas, Lions; S. Barrett, Broncos; C. Davenport, Redskins; T. Cornett, Cardinals; C. Santos, Chiefs; T. Thompson, Falcons.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Kelvin Benjamin. Great thing about Benjamin, even if he isn't open horizontally, he's always open vertically.
    I have a man-crush on him

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Deone Bucannon?
    Definitely my next choice.

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    The more research I do, the more ecstatic I am about dee ford. He plays much much bigger then he is, plays both DE spots, plays OLB and can drop in coverage. He is a very very talented DE who is technically sound. He may not be the same athletic freak that clowney is but ford may be right when he says he's a better DE then clowney. It's just a added bonus that Ford goes 110% all the time, every play.
    Dee Ford is a good one, and so is Marcus Smith.
    2014 SLEEPERS: M. Huff, Titans; C. Lucas, Lions; S. Barrett, Broncos; C. Davenport, Redskins; T. Cornett, Cardinals; C. Santos, Chiefs; T. Thompson, Falcons.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I have a man-crush on him
    Mine to, but.he wont be there. My new man crush is Jordan Matthews.

Trade down

pick Gabe Jackson OG and Kareem Martin DE in the 2nd round.

pick up extra 3rd round pick.

DE- Phillips/Jackson/Q Smith/kareem Martin/Wolfe
    DT- Knighton/Vickerson/Unrein/Williams
    Last edited by Ohenhen12345; 02-24-2014 at 07:27 PM.