Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRodBob View Post
    The last time we changed our uniforms we won 2 Superbowls. And Nike handled the rebrand.

I'd love it if we did something like what the Bills did, updating their classic jerseys for a modern look.
    My thoughts exactly!! I really with they would do a throwback alternate of some kind with the big D on the helmet!
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
    As for any changes, I think it'd be cool if the Broncos added orange pants into the rotation occasionally.
    No, all I can see in my mind is a modern version of TB creamcicles.
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Those ugly collars have got to go.

Two things guys:

1. You don't contact Nike to make small alterations. This is going to be a BIG change.

2. Pat Bowlen was the first owner to give complete creative control to Nike, and they gave us one of the best looks in the league for about 12 years before it began looking stale. Those of you hoping for modernized throwbacks are kidding yourselves. If we're getting a new look it's going to be unlike anything else currently in the league.

They can't change their uniforms if they just changed it recently. A team can only change their uniforms every 5 years. It's NFL rules.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLfanatic206 View Post
    They can't change their uniforms if they just changed it recently. A team can only change their uniforms every 5 years. It's NFL rules.
    It's been over 15 years since we changed it, last year was only a primary color change from blue to orange.

Rumor: Nike in works to make Denver the Oregon of the NFL

http://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBronco..._address_some/

One of my very good friends and fraternity brothers works for a company called Hydrographics Inc. HGI works in conjunction with many sports outfitters (especially Nike) and is the leading company in helmet design in this nation.

My old reddit name is Trash432. My account was suspended last fall for reasons I'd rather not get into, but luckily I had a backup one. I was the first to let Fins and Vikings fans know about the changes they got last season.

Anyways to make this post actually worth your time reading it, I too saw the rumors yesterday about your team possibly being in the market for new uniforms. I called up my buddy and asked him if there was any truth to the rumors. Here's what he had to say:

Yes, you are getting new uniforms

This has been in the making since Nike took over

Until this past Sunday's events, Orange was to be the primary

Orange is no longer the primary as of Monday morning and Nike has been green lit to test a new color scheme

The Uniforms have a deadline of the 2015 Draft

This is the longest uniform project Nike has ever undertaken, and just like in 97 the Broncos will be given a template completely unique to them, not even Oregon will have this template for a couple years

A new logo is in the works

Phil Knight wants the Broncos to become the Oregon of the NFL. The team holds a special place in his heart as the first football team to let Nike have complete control over a design.

So there you have it Denver. Official news should come out around the beginning of next season. Nike is going to hype up this reveal big time.
    Just some guy on Reddit- take it how you wish.

The same poster told the Reddit world about the new Dolphins and Vikings uniforms before they came out, so he might know something, but like I said, just some guy on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

The same poster told the Reddit world about the new Dolphins and Vikings uniforms before they came out, so he might know something, but like I said, just some guy on Reddit.
    If we dont have orange Im going to be pissed. Oregon has THE most hideous unis in college. You can mever tell what their gonna wear from week to week.

B b b b but we won't be "United in Orange" anymore!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    If we dont have orange Im going to be pissed. Oregon has THE most hideous unis in college. You can mever tell what their gonna wear from week to week.
    Oregon has the sickest jerseys in college !!! They stick out like crazy . I'm all for something new for our broncos

Do we REALLY need to totally re-do the uniforms/logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
    That thick collar is Nike's design and is mostly league-wide. I think that "flywire" technology looks ridiculous with the clear striping and is the reason I won't buy a new jersey. Stupid marketing gimmick if you ask me. I much preferred the look of the old Reebok collar.

As for any changes, I think it'd be cool if the Broncos added orange pants into the rotation occasionally.
    I actually kinda like the collars, when paired with the helmet.

But for fans walking around with jerseys... yeah... they're not quite right.

And our uniforms don't feel "dated" or "out of style", so I'm not really understanding why they would want to change them. Changing them "just because" seems kinda lame...
    [SIZE="1"]This post may or may not have been written while under the influence of alcohol, and I disclaim all responsibility for its contents, herein...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Do we REALLY need to totally re-do the uniforms/logo?
    Yup.

Because what's really important here is product sales. New jerseys, even just a slight alteration, means a whole new line of products for fans to snatch up. And the Broncos have set the standard for jersey sales since 2010.

They want more.

And we will line up to give it to em, by the hundreds, cash in hand, at $300 a pop.

Im dreading it. Hated the new design Nike came up with in '97 and Im sure I'll hate the new look. Just go back to tradition like KC and Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

Wow...

Taking it with a grain of salt, but, if true... That's exciting news. I don't know how I'll feel about it when it actually happens, especially if orange isn't our primary again, but just having that as a big unknown to look forward to is going to fill me with anticipation