Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Watching the Dick Van Dyke Show.

I used to watch reruns of this show when I got home after school, and now I'm watching it with my kids.
    I LOVE this show! I watched it so often that my friend got me the complete series on DVD
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Been watching Marco Polo. For those who haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it. One of the best shows I've seen in recent years.

I just finished the Oliver Stone docu-series "The Untold History of the United States".

I recommend and history buff or anyone just curious about the countries history, to watch it.

Started iron fist got a decent chunk in. And the fight sequences have been enjoyable but the plot is just meh so far. Last episode I watch seems to be finally picking up so will continue to watch.

Seems better than Jessica Jones and Luke cage but not as good as Daredevil.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Started iron fist got a decent chunk in. And the fight sequences have been enjoyable but the plot is just meh so far. Last episode I watch seems to be finally picking up so will continue to watch.

I plan to watch it over the summer but I've heard that Marvel finally made a mistake with one of their MCU movie/shows.

Ign also gave a low review of the pilot but hasn't released the full season review yet. The

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I plan to watch it over the summer but I've heard that Marvel finally made a mistake with one of their MCU movie/shows.

Ign also gave a low review of the pilot but hasn't released the full season review yet. The
    The problem so far is there really hasn't been a villain yet and I'm 4 to 6 episodes in. Than again I don't know iron fist and his rogue gallery so maybe he has one I just don't recognize it yet. But they seem to be finally bringing one in so there is that.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I can only get Comcast where I live and we can't get DirectTV. It's so damn expensive and realize that all my shows are on network TV anyway. But I keep it for internet and phone. But I don't use a landline either but it's cheaper to get all 3.

I have a Roku too and use it for Netflix. Anyway, after the SB I'm gonna do it. It's too expensive and every time I give up more and more shows, the price really just stays the same.
    I shut off cable right after the Super Bowl and won't renew it until football season again.. it's brutally expensive.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

The problem so far is there really hasn't been a villain yet and I'm 4 to 6 episodes in. Than again I don't know iron fist and his rogue gallery so maybe he has one I just don't recognize it yet. But they seem to be finally bringing one in so there is that.
    Wow yeah that's rough. But then again Luke Cage didna drastic villain change just over halfway in.

I agree. I couldn't even watch Jessica Jones. Yeah, Daredevil was pretty good.

I'm enjoying Iron Fist, I'm never a fan of slow build ups, but I understand why it exist. It's filler and provides some backing and drama/tension.

I've enjoyed all these shows though. Even started watching Legion on Hulu, also enjoying that.

I do think some things could be better but that can be said for any show.

Started the office and holy crap I love this show!!! I binged through 5 seasons already. Also started iron fist but stopped at episode 2. I watch these shows way too fast so I'm pacing myself .

Chappelle's new stand up routine. Dude is too funny. Nice to see him back on TV.

Santa Clarita Diet- that was cute, corny, and kinda funny.

Watching Schitt's Creek now. Not loving it, but I'm easily entertained.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I watched The Discovery and 13 Reasons Why

I thought "The Discovery" was alright. It wasn't anything special, but I thought it was decent.

13 Reasons Why, I thought was quite good.

A few episodes into Iron Fist, pretty decent so far, not sure where all the hate is coming from.