Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
    Finished watching the new episodes of Midsomer Murders yesterday, and watched a new episode of Death in Paradise today.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    A few episodes into Iron Fist, pretty decent so far, not sure where all the hate is coming from.
    I watched two episodes yesterday. Love the story. His abilities are cool. But the acting is subpar. Especially the main actor.

Finished Iron Fist and I loved it. Easily the second best among all four series for Marvel/Netflix if not actually the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finished Iron Fist and I loved it. Easily the second best among all four series for Marvel/Netflix if not actually the best.
    Yea, I don't get it...All my friends say things like "oh yea, it starts great, but it gets stupid towards the end" When would that be? I'm nearly finished and I'm still enjoying it. Maybe I'm just not a harsh enough critic.

My wife had off work yesterday and was binge watching 13 Reasons Why. I'd heard a lot of friends talk about the show, but it didn't sound like my cup of tea. I certainly didn't expect to enjoy it.

However, I ended up watching episodes 8-13 in one sitting. I'll have to find time to go back over and watch the first half of the series, but what I saw was fantastic.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Yea, I don't get it...All my friends say things like "oh yea, it starts great, but it gets stupid towards the end" When would that be? I'm nearly finished and I'm still enjoying it. Maybe I'm just not a harsh enough critic.
    Well without giving spoilers there is some volatility that annoyed me some. But we can talk about that later.

It still finished really well.

Just finished iron fist. Not as bad as critics are saying. It gets kinda bogged down by the rand stuff but it all ties together. Overall I enjoyed it

Started watching Five Came Back. Good stuff, especially if you are a WWII nut like I am.

Started watching Five Came Back. Good stuff, especially if you are a WWII nut like I am.
    yep that is next on my list

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    yep that is next on my list
    I'm only two episodes in, but it's really interesting! I'm not the documentary type, but i am enjoying it due to the subject matter.