Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 775
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hell on wheels is good too.

    I even dare to say....I like SOA better than Breaking Bad.....last season coming up and I can't wait to see where it goes.
    im not gonna lie....i do too everytime they mention drugs or something on breaking bad i kee pthinking "thats what the Sons did!" haha

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hell on wheels is good too.

    I even dare to say....I like SOA better than Breaking Bad.....last season coming up and I can't wait to see where it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    SOA is the best television series I have ever seen. Not sure it's even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    im not gonna lie....i do too everytime they mention drugs or something on breaking bad i kee pthinking "thats what the Sons did!" haha
    SOA is easily my favorite show still airing. I record the whole season so I can cram it all in a day or two.

    It just has that fun bad boy aspect to it.

    I probably like SOA too but Breaking Bad is the better show if that makes sense. Breaking Bad is just far superior acting and better on an intellectual level. It challenges the viewers to think and it's unpredictable.

    For the most part SOA is predictable other than that season finale. OMG what a unexpected twist that was.

    SOA won't go down as a top 10 show of all time though.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    13,863
    You are dead on. Breaking bad IS better......SOA just has its hooks into me more than breaking bad ever did.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    You are dead on. Breaking bad IS better......SOA just has its hooks into me more than breaking bad ever did.
    thats true i like BB but sometimes it gets way boring
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    SOA is easily my favorite show still airing. I record the whole season so I can cram it all in a day or two.

    It just has that fun bad boy aspect to it.

    I probably like SOA too but Breaking Bad is the better show if that makes sense. Breaking Bad is just far superior acting and better on an intellectual level. It challenges the viewers to think and it's unpredictable.

    For the most part SOA is predictable other than that season finale. OMG what a unexpected twist that was.

    SOA won't go down as a top 10 show of all time though.
    that may be true but i like SOA cause theres so many different characters to like

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64
    Lately I've been flashing back to the 90's with The X-Files. Just watched an episode where Cancer Man insisted that the bills will not win the SB while he's alive. Ah nostalgia.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    13,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Cladyfan View Post
    Lately I've been flashing back to the 90's with The X-Files. Just watched an episode where Cancer Man insisted that the bills will not win the SB while he's alive. Ah nostalgia.
    I was old enough but never got into that show....maybe I should start.

    I really need a new series to get into...until the others start again.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    13,863
    Maybe I should go back and watch Kenny Vs Spenny. That was awesome. if American Netflix has it watch it ....There is some classic reality TV, Canadian style.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,365
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    thats true i like BB but sometimes it gets way boring


    that may be true but i like SOA cause theres so many different characters to like
    Yeah originally I would agree with you. But then I took a step back last season and realized the actual group of Sons main characters has been completely depleted. They have like 5 actual members and then a bunch of proxy's.

    The variety on villians and oustiders is good but not the reason I watch the show. But they killed one of my favorite characters off in the season finale.

    Like I said though SOA has a more fun aspect to it. And as a viewer you feel like part of the family. Most guys envision that as a fun, badass lifestyle. But I don't think many people could envision themselves as ever wanting to be a meth dealer. That show is one of the few if only shows where half the audience was routing against the main character. Even Tony Soprano I was still rooting for at the end.

    Breaking Bad at times was slow and boring yes. But overall higher quality television.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    6,875
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah originally I would agree with you. But then I took a step back last season and realized the actual group of Sons main characters has been completely depleted. They have like 5 actual members and then a bunch of proxy's.

    The variety on villians and oustiders is good but not the reason I watch the show. But they killed one of my favorite characters off in the season finale.

    Like I said though SOA has a more fun aspect to it. And as a viewer you feel like part of the family. Most guys envision that as a fun, badass lifestyle. But I don't think many people could envision themselves as ever wanting to be a meth dealer. That show is one of the few if only shows where half the audience was routing against the main character. Even Tony Soprano I was still rooting for at the end.

    Breaking Bad at times was slow and boring yes. But overall higher quality television.
    I completely agree I was bummed when they
    *SPOILERS*




    Killed off opie I haven't finished season 6 yet so im excited to finish it

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    17,588
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Yeah, I think most of the reason I couldn't get in to it was because my wife and sister weren't interested so I was trying to find something they liked etc. and I couldn't concentrate on the story for the first three episodes but dang has that drastically changed.

    I will likely watch like 4 more episodes tonight so I should be catching up to you soon. Yeah, each season is 13 episodes. Apparently they're in the process of writing season 3... so that's good.
    Yep, season 3 is verified. I watched three episodes last night too. Tonight should be another one or two. But I don't want it to end!!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I was old enough but never got into that show....maybe I should start.

    I really need a new series to get into...until the others start again.
    It's very dated, but I'm enjoying it. I tend to watch horror and sci-fi, so Mulder and Scully fit right in. Have also been expanding my horizons with Korean films. So far as tv series, I think the only other one I've ever watched the majority of any season would be Supernatural, I just don't tend to enjoy tv shows too much.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    STV, AZ.
    Posts
    2,111
    I love watching "House of Cards". I think the way they dealt with the topic of sexual assault was fantastic. I have watched and finished "Weeds", "Breaking Bad", "Hell on Wheels".

    The Star Trek television-series were among the first I finished.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    13,863
    Just watched 21 jump street on Netflix....that was actually pretty funny stuff!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    15,222
    House of Cards with the old lady.

    And while she sleeps I've been re-watching Lost.

    There are some good movie on Netflix but there are also some really horrid ones.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    17,588
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    House of Cards with the old lady.

    And while she sleeps I've been re-watching Lost.

    There are some good movie on Netflix but there are also some really horrid ones.
    Dood! I only have three episodes left of HoC.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •