Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I started watching Sons of Anarchy last week and I think I am on episode 6 or 7 and so far it is okay. Does it pick up at all? Normally when I start watching a show everyone has said is really good I am hooked and blast through them really quickly but I just dont feel that way about SOA.
    Took me a little bit to get past the bad acting but I was definitely hooked by episodes 6 and 7. If you still aren't feeling it it might just not be your show.

I would still suggest you stick to it. You definitely aren't far enough in yet for the real drama to start. But you also shouldn't be feeling like it needs to "pick up" by this point either. Some shows aren't for everybody.

Now watching:
    Always Sunny In Philadelphia, one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

Have watched:
    Breaking Bad (greatest show ever made)
    The US Office
    How I Met Your Mother
    Scrubs
    Malcolm In The Middle
    The League
    Various films/wrestling documentaries
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Recently watched "Butter" on Netflix. Pretty interesting quirky comedy. It stars Ty Burrell as a famous butter sculptor in Iowa. I'd recommend it if you're a fan of random movies.

I started watching Sons of Anarchy last week and I think I am on episode 6 or 7 and so far it is okay. Does it pick up at all? Normally when I start watching a show everyone has said is really good I am hooked and blast through them really quickly but I just dont feel that way about SOA.
    Keeeeeep watching I said the same thing and was hooked once it did pick up

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Took me a little bit to get past the bad acting but I was definitely hooked by episodes 6 and 7. If you still aren't feeling it it might just not be your show.

I would still suggest you stick to it. You definitely aren't far enough in yet for the real drama to start. But you also shouldn't be feeling like it needs to "pick up" by this point either. Some shows aren't for everybody.
    So I finished season one last night and I am glad I kept with it. I really got into it around episode 10 and I ended up staying up until 2:30 this morning watching it. I really got hooked once all the ATF stuff started getting intense. I am now through 2 episodes of the second season and wow, what a beginning. The binge watching continues tonight.

So I finished season one last night and I am glad I kept with it. I really got into it around episode 10 and I ended up staying up until 2:30 this morning watching it. I really got hooked once all the ATF stuff started getting intense. I am now through 2 episodes of the second season and wow, what a beginning. The binge watching continues tonight.
    Haha saaame thing happened to me its the life we all wish we had but are glad that we dont who are your favorite characters?

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Haha saaame thing happened to me its the life we all wish we had but are glad that we dont who are your favorite characters?
    This was exactly how I was trying to describe the show.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I have liked and disliked just about all the characters at one point or another thus far. But my favorite characters have to be Bobby Elvis and Juice. I really like Jacks but he really irritates me. I also like Halfsack. I am starting to like Gemma a lot more and Chibbs has grown on me as well. There are so many great characters it is really hard to choose between any of them. The only one I really dont like is Clay, but then during certain moments I find myself liking him.

[SPOILER ALERT]

I got through episode 11 of season 2 last night right after Jacks decides to go NOMAD and Gemma tells him and Clay about what happened to her, which is what I have been waiting for all season. After the moment they all had at the dinner table I have the feeling Jacks decides not to go NOMAD and him and Clay somehow reconcile and everything goes back to normal after they inevitably take down the white supremacists. Although I still question their relationship and wonder what will happen when the rest of the club finds out about who actually killed Donna. Which has to be coming soon.

I can't wait to find out all the questions I have, I am so glad I stuck through it though. The story lines in this show are so intense.

House of Cards and SOA.

House of Cards is really good!

A few weeks ago I watched VHS, then last night watched VHS 2. Not the best movies, but mindless emtertainment. Filmed in the now over hyped "someone holding a camera" perspective, but interesting none the less. Scary what some twisted minds can come up with.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Just finished orange is the new black, whats very interesting is the prison is located in thw same state as me, and some of the guys in my unit work there so it's fun to hear their perspective.

working on the second half of season 5 Breaking Bad. LOVE THIS SHOW! I think I'll be a little depressed when it ends
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Just finished orange is the new black, whats very interesting is the prison is located in thw same state as me, and some of the guys in my unit work there so it's fun to hear their perspective.
    I'm looking forward to the next season to see what happened with the ending(trying not to spoil).
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Dual Survivor...

I have liked and disliked just about all the characters at one point or another thus far. But my favorite characters have to be Bobby Elvis and Juice. I really like Jacks but he really irritates me. I also like Halfsack. I am starting to like Gemma a lot more and Chibbs has grown on me as well. There are so many great characters it is really hard to choose between any of them. The only one I really dont like is Clay, but then during certain moments I find myself liking him.

[SPOILER ALERT]

I got through episode 11 of season 2 last night right after Jacks decides to go NOMAD and Gemma tells him and Clay about what happened to her, which is what I have been waiting for all season. After the moment they all had at the dinner table I have the feeling Jacks decides not to go NOMAD and him and Clay somehow reconcile and everything goes back to normal after they inevitably take down the white supremacists. Although I still question their relationship and wonder what will happen when the rest of the club finds out about who actually killed Donna. Which has to be coming soon.

I can't wait to find out all the questions I have, I am so glad I stuck through it though. The story lines in this show are so intense.

Glad you stuck with it. It's a awesome show and gets better as it goes along. Some great twists in it too. Chibs is by far my favorite and Tigs grew on me too. That guy is one messed up unit! Haha

I'll say no more for fear of spoiling things for you.