Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gotham!!!

I'm still not a big fan so far but I'll probably give it at least half a season.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I'm still not a big fan so far but I'll probably give it at least half a season.
    I wasn't a big fan of the pilot. And I probably won't watch the second episode till tomorrow since the Sons are about to start.

But I'm losing a lot of shows this year (Boardwalk empire, SOA, True Blood) so I figured I would have a little time for Gotham and Flash.

I don't understand why the second episode was called Selina Kyle yet she was only in the episode for at most 10 minutes combined.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don't understand why the second episode was called Selina Kyle yet she was only in the episode for at most 10 minutes combined.
    Because she was the main character of the kids that were abducted. But still I thought the episode was okay, but they really need to do something with the villians. Because as it stands this town only needs Batman to fix the police because the villians turn themselves in with how stupid they are.

O cops are here well janitor guy go get rid of them and clean it up since you know they are already here and just outside the door lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I like this series so far. Intersting spin on everything pre-batman et al
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

It's holding my interest through two episodes. I'll definitely keep watching...not a great show, but like EM said, definitely an interesting spin on the pre-batman times.
    Administrator

I don't think I like the show. It's just another of 100 detective shows except in this one we recognize a few characters from a popular comic series.

I think I'm going to be done with this one by the winter break.

Show was extended to the full 22 episodes from the 16 first season. So that might be good news for this show making it past 1 season. It hasn't been terrible but I'm hoping it picks up.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...9d94d20f00001f

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Last nights episode was better but still had a hard time keeping my attention at times.

I really liked the villain and was disappointed they killed him off so they can't use him again in the future.

Something I think the show is struggling with right now is a strong season long villain like Arrow had last season in Deathstroke. Falcone and Fish Mooney just aren't cutting it. Especially Mooney.

I like this show so far. Only thing, I have to record part of it so as to catch MNF.

It's got a dark, sinister feel to it, and puts a whole new spin on characters. The pre show info I read was pretty accurate, that this was a place where the good guys aren't even so good. Actually the guy playing The Penguin is not bad from my perspective. He's creepy and kind of interesting.

So yeah, so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I like this show so far. Only thing, I have to record part of it so as to catch MNF.

It's got a dark, sinister feel to it, and puts a whole new spin on characters. The pre show info I read was pretty accurate, that this was a place where the good guys aren't even so good. Actually the guy playing The Penguin is not bad from my perspective. He's creepy and kind of interesting.

So yeah, so far so good.
    Cobblepot has killed more than anyone on this show. How is that not bad?

I'm still watching it but the acting is so bad. I'm not sure I will be continuing past season one without Batman

Cobblepot has killed more than anyone on this show. How is that not bad?

I'm still watching it but the acting is so bad. I'm not sure I will be continuing past season one without Batman
    I said "not bad" in terms of the character / acting. But yes, he's a bad puppy.

So Anthony Carrigan plays Victor Zsasz in this show and also played The Mist in one episode of the Flash this season.

Odd that he would do both for D.C. in the same season.

So Anthony Carrigan plays Victor Zsasz in this show and also played The Mist in one episode of the Flash this season.

Odd that he would do both for D.C. in the same season.
    doesn't really bother me since these universes aren't connected. Granted I wish dc would get these connected like if they get the super girl going to tie these together but if the universes aren't connected than it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    doesn't really bother me since these universes aren't connected. Granted I wish dc would get these connected like if they get the super girl going to tie these together but if the universes aren't connected than it doesn't bother me.
    I wasn't posting it like it was something to be upset about.

I was stating that as an actor I'm surprised he would do that.