Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gotham!!!

So Alfred handles a trio of bandits with ease. Then Gordon gets manhandled like a rag doll by just the female member that Alfred took on.

Ok Gotham.... OK

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So Alfred handles a trio of bandits with ease. Then Gordon gets manhandled like a rag doll by just the female member that Alfred took on.

Ok Gotham.... OK
    Alfred didn't take on the female. He landed a surprise shot but she went after the kids. He took on the other thugs and even than it wasn't even two on one. Because I believed one went after the kids leaving it one on one.

Gordon took out a thug before taking on her. So while Gordon did lose he did take down one quickly. So really nothing wrong since it seems the only one worth anything was the female as the others just seem as muscle for hire.

I'm more amazed at how Alfred could land a clear shot and not even faze her.

Alfred still did a ton of ridiculous things for someone who is always nothing more than a butler in the comics.

That was the biggest fan complaint on the new Batman Brave and Bold series on Cartoon Network. Was how they made Alfred into a former military beast.

I don't think it's a great show by any stretch...it's a broadcast TV show, after all. BUT, the storyline is obviously interesting and that's enough to keep me watching another season. I really didn't think it was that bad. The acting wasn't great, and some of the storylines were VERY questionable, but all in all...it's the first non-AMC/HBO/Showtime show I've watched in a while that I'll continue watching.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    I don't think it's a great show by any stretch...it's a broadcast TV show, after all. BUT, the storyline is obviously interesting and that's enough to keep me watching another season. I really didn't think it was that bad. The acting wasn't great, and some of the storylines were VERY questionable, but all in all...it's the first non-AMC/HBO/Showtime show I've watched in a while that I'll continue watching.
    Noticed you didn't include CW in that list, you should try some CW shows. (Specifically Arrow, Flash, The 100)

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I was really skeptical about this but after watching the trailer it doesnt look all that bad too bad its on fox though
    Im not really feelin baby cat woman though
    Yeah I was too, but after watching 2 episodes, I am now hooked. The story really picked up after 2 or 3 episodes, it gets more interesting.

I still watch the show. One thing for sure, for a prime time telecast on a regular channel, it doesn't hold back on the "messy" stuff. It may not be a great show, but it does have a different twist to it. But cmon, there's no corruption in most cities these days......

It's been better due to better villains since the break. I'm tired of Fish Mooney though. She needs to go.

Liked Ratboy from Sons of Anarchy in this weeks episode.

Apparently they are going ahead and introducing the Joker monday prior to Batman.

I'm interested to see how they Handle it. Scarecrow was interesting take. But I can't really see this series lasting to many seasons without batman

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I'm interested to see how they Handle it. Scarecrow was interesting take. But I can't really see this series lasting to many seasons without batman
    Yeah and honestly it makes me a little mad that they are pulling this stunt. Not just because it doesn't make sense at this point but also because I feel they are attempting a desperate tease to wow fans to keep ratings around.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/02/14...lying-graysons

Dick Grayson's parents will also be in this weeks episode.

This show sure is going through the dog and pony show to make it seem like they are building a future Gotham with Batman.

I think the biggest problem with Gotham is they cast their biggest star to a side role and a character that has never appeared in the comics. (Jada Pinkett)

It's an extremely annoying character that quite frankly Jada doesn't even play that well. It serves no purpose to the grand scheme of the show but yet they seem to feel forced to give their star an awful lot of air time. More than she deserves.

And these past two episodes with the eye thing is just downright piss poor writing.

I'm still sticking with the show in hopes for the future but I think that's one of the big problems.

Apparently not many others are watching either as this thread doesn't get a lot of bumps.

Anybody still watching this show?

I finally caught up over the past two weekends.

It's been a little better than the first season but still has big flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Anybody still watching this show?

I finally caught up over the past two weekends.

It's been a little better than the first season but still has big flaws.
    It's a show I've been wanting to watch. Just need to find the time.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "