Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gotham!!!

No I fell off late in the season last year but I'm trying to get into Jessica Jones on Netflix now but I'm falling off that one also

I think it's gotten imensely better this season. I wasn't impressed with last season until the very end, but it has been gathering steam. I've really enjoyed the whole penguin/riddler story.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think it's gotten imensely better this season. I wasn't impressed with last season until the very end, but it has been gathering steam. I've really enjoyed the whole penguin/riddler story.
    I didn't really care for the casting for the fake joker. Or whatever Jerome was supposed to be. Because I'm not sure it was Joker.

But I did really love the first three episodes until they killed him. Then it slowed a bit after.

But the end with Galavans crew, Bruce getting better at being a man/vigilante in training and yes joker/penguin it has been better.

I still think it has quite a bid of awful acting and over the top cheesy lines. Starting with Jim Gordon.

Absolute train wreck.

Talk about DC shows that I constantly ask myself why am I still watching?

It's like I have this insane hope that it will turn into a quality show with Batman potential. And it just continues to get worse.

I can't believe it does well enough to get renewed for a third season.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Talk about DC shows that I constantly ask myself why am I still watching?

It's like I have this insane hope that it will turn into a quality show with Batman potential. And it just continues to get worse.

I can't believe it does well enough to get renewed for a third season.
    You and I just can't see eye to eye on tv lol I haven't watched this weeks yet, but I love this season of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You and I just can't see eye to eye on tv lol I haven't watched this weeks yet, but I love this season of Gotham.
    It's so bad though. I want it to be good but it's just not. The acting is horrible. And it's so cheesy it's frustrating at times.

I'll admit I have been into most of the villain development. I love Freeze and FireFly isn't awful. Even Galavant was decent when he came back as a masked vigilante.

But the music just ruins it all for me. When they finally have a decently scripted episode the intensity of the action gets ruined by the cheesy circus music to me. It's like the show is mocking itself for being about a comic.

I also absolutely despite their take on Jim Gordon. And you'll know what I'm talking about on cheesiness when you see the finale.

Back to the villains I will also say I think they are portraying Nygma perfectly and he is really coming across to me as the same as the video games. Just needs time to develop. But Penguin I've lost all interest in his story arch.

And if Fish Moony is truly back??? Oh my god shoot me in the head.

Actually enjoying this season so far with the Mad Hatter. One of my favorite villains from the Batman universe.

And being played very well by the actor from season 6 of the Walking Dead.

This show still has some hope for me.

I am really liking this season. So far much better than season 2.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Epic winter finale clash between Bruce and the Joker!

Can't believe they are already breaking after 3 weeks back though.

Still wish they would change their mind about eventually turning Bruce into Batman though.

I watch this show because there is not enough doom and gloom in my life.

If it was a colour, it would range from gray to black!

*but it's definitely interesting.

I like where this show is going. I think it is the most enjoyable of this genre right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I like where this show is going. I think it is the most enjoyable of this genre right now.
    Which is crazy considering it wasn't very tolerable season one.

But I agree the development of Bruce has been entertaining even if they say they still aren't ever going to make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Which is crazy considering it wasn't very tolerable season one.

But I agree the development of Bruce has been entertaining even if they say they still aren't ever going to make it official.
    I know. It was watch the carnage and see how long it lasts.... now its actually pretty good.