• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chronoless
    Captain
    • Nov 2012

Charles Woodson on Oakland Raiders: 'We suck'

Charles Woodson has seen his share of poor starts. After the Oakland Raiders fell to 0-2 following a demoralizing loss to the Houston Texans, the veteran safety didn't mince words.

Charles Woodson finally figuring out the "Raiders Suck", we could of told you that before you sign there last year. The Raiders are the Joke of every NFL player/Analyst so why could you not understand that? You had a choice between a Playoff team and a 4-12 team and you pick the 4-12?
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.
  • InsaneBlaze23
    The ArchAngel
    • Jan 2009

The Raiders are the team players got to play before retirement. Charles is close to retirement and wanted to play for his old team. He knew the day he signed that it would be unlikely the Raiders do anything.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• -Rod-
      #TeamBroncos
      • Mar 2008

Time to say goodbye to Dennis Allen. He should have seen it coming before taking the job.
      sigpic

Comment

• FL BRONCO
        Traveling Mod
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        Time to say goodbye to Dennis Allen. He should have seen it coming before taking the job.
        Probably true, but imo not at all his fault. Cash and pick strapped until just this year and his owner puts pressure on him to win now. He should get the next 3 years as building years imo since he essentially just started this year. Wont happen probably but it should. There are definite positives though. He gained good experience, he made the money, his father got to see him be a nfl head coach, and if I can see the impossibility of the situation he has been in, then I'm sure other teams can too and he will get another chance. I hope its not in the west though, cause I hate rooting against him but I have to every time.Good luck DA
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
        X