The Oakland Raiders are getting in their comfort zone in England -- and their game is four days away.

That is the entire point. The 0-3 Raiders flew to London to prepare for Sunday’s “home” game against Miami at Wembley Stadium hours after playing the New England Patriots. The Dolphins are scheduled to fly to London on Thursday.

“We got here Monday morning and the guys had a little bit of time on Monday and Tuesday to catch up on a little bit of rest,” Oakland coach Dennis Allen told reporters after practice Wednesday. “Now we’ll get started with a normal game week preparation. I think the further we go into the week, the more acclimated the guys will get to the time change and hopefully that won’t be any sort of factor come Sunday.”

Derek Carr called the time adjustment “crazy.”

“The first day I got here, I tried to fight sleep as long as I could,” Carr said. “I think I slept for like 11 hours that first day because I was trying to get caught up to this time zone. Obviously, still feeling it a little bit today. As the days have gone, it’s gotten progressively better. The faster I can get into the right time zone, which is here, the better it will feel. I’m glad we came out as early as we did because it definitely makes a difference.”

In other Raiders notes:

Allen said he hopes one or two of his injured linebackers could practice as soon as Thursday. Nick Roach (concussion), Sio Moore (ankle) and Miles Burris (foot) have been dealing with injuries.
Allen said he doesn’t expect backup quarterback Matt Schaub to join the team this week. Matt McGloin will be Carr’s backup as he was at New England. ESPN’s Ed Werder has reported that Schaub’s wife gave birth prematurely.
Here’s a statistic that stings for the running-hungry Raiders: Rashad Jennings has 68 carries for 296 yards for the Giants. He left the Raiders in free agency. Oakland has 54 carries for 193 yards.