Raiders' linebacker health is not improving

As the Oakland Raiders begin their preparations in London for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins, it appears their injury fears at linebacker are playing out.

Miles Burris didn't practice Wednesday because he's in a walking boot and Sio Moore was gingerly working out on a side field, according to reports. Moore missed the New England game with an ankle injury. Nick Roach, who Burris has replaced in the middle, still doesn't appear to be at full speed, according to reports. He hasn't played since Aug. 22 because of a concussion. The fact Roach hasn't been cleared nearly five weeks after suffering the concussion has to be a concern.

Until any of these players improve, it appears Kaluka Maiava and undrafted rookie Bojay Filimoeatu will start with rookie Khalil Mack, as they're the only healthy linebackers on the roster. The Raiders also have undrafted rookie Spencer Hadley on the practice squad. Clearly, this is a major issue for Oakland for this week.

Despite the news surrounding the linebacker corps, there is some positive injury news Wednesday morning. Running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced and the team is hopeful he can play Sunday after missing the past two games with a hand injury. Darren McFadden failed to make an impact with Jones-Drew out. Jones-Drew had 11 yards on nine carries in the one game he played this season.

Meanwhile, backup quarterback Matt Schaub has not rejoined the team and there is a chance he won't this week. Schaub missed the New England game because his wife gave birth prematurely.

Receiver Rod Streater and safety Tyvon Branch (who both suffered fractured foot injuries at New England) are set to have surgery and will both be out an extended period of time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...-not-improving

An old high school friend of mine is the long snapper for the Raiders, and had LB experience, doubt they would move him there, but he has experience. Ill be interested to see if Jon gets any time due to injuries.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.