Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The official 2015-2016 Denver Nuggets thread

I thought I would start a new thread on this since our first preseason game starts in a couple of days.

What is everyones expectations for this season? I think it will be a long season again but im excited to see how our young players develop. Green, Harris, Nurkic and Mudiay.

Anyways Go Nuggets!

I think it will be much more fun to watch compared to the last two.

Gallo is finally getting healthy and he's played really well in Europe over the summer. Nurkic is still healing but should play most of the season if he stays healthy.

Kenneth Faried: Ty Lawson trade hurt

Faried had played every season in Denver with Lawson, who was traded to Houston in July. Faried said: "It hurt me because that was my best friend but it's the nature of the beast. You've got to live with it."
    Hopefully Faried wakes up and takes something from that. You can't just lolligag and pout and not play hard if you want to keep your job.

I'm hoping Gary Harris and Will Barton both get more playing time. Can't wait to see Mudiay.

We also signed Mike Miller to a 1 year contract.

This season is all about the development of Nurkic and Mudiay

I'm excited that we can potentially make playoffs and still have four first round draft picks next year.

I think playoffs in west is a bit much but I think we can over achieve expectations

Now Denver is going back to a running team, it will be interesting to see how quickly the young guys fix mistakes. We also have an interesting line-up on the defensive end. Denver has a lot more flexibility to make-over the roster now. I can still hope the kings implode and we get Cousins though

I will gladly write this season off for playoffs if it means our players develop quicker than expected.

I'm interested in what Mike Malone puts out there. I hope i can at least see what he's trying to do rather than watching Shaw and having no idea what he's trying to do.

Mudiay was really professional in summer league, he seemed poised and mature. I really hope they develop Nurk.

Hoping the Knicks tank.

We may not be a .500 club this year but it looks like we'll play hard.

I don't have NBA TV but followed the game updates last night. Looks like Mudiay is getting his turnovers under control. Seems like we have scoring across the board. I just might enjoy watching the Nuggs this year!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    We may not be a .500 club this year but it looks like we'll play hard.

I don't have NBA TV but followed the game updates last night. Looks like Mudiay is getting his turnovers under control. Seems like we have scoring across the board. I just might enjoy watching the Nuggs this year!
    I have a feeling we'll be above .500 within a couple spots of a playoff spot, maybe in it. They've played pretty well in the preseason. Looks like a completely different team.

I'm really trying to temper my expectations for this team, but damn they have looked phenomenal this preseason.

They are dominating PHX 63-36 at the half and are 19-21 from the line.

Game day. Hopefully these Nuggs will surprise this year but not getting hopes up.

Go Nuggets!

I hope we do well, but if we stink we need to stink real bad.

This team looks 10x better already. Mudiay having a rough night with turnovers but playing alright otherwise.

It's going to be a fun season.

Mudiay looks impressive minus the turnovers.

20 pt win and we look pretty good, good shooting team. Rockets are pretty bad though and couldn't hit crap tonight.