Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    It's important to note that Denver has potentially 4 1st rounders, most likely 3.

Denver has the right to swap its 1st rounder with the Knicks.

We get Houston's 1st if it is below pick 14 (let's hope they pick it up)

We get Memphis's 1st if it falls between 6-14(most likely we get it next year)

Portland's pick if it's below 14

Even if we don't win this year, the roster should be very different next year.
    The problem is right now both Portland and Houston is a lottery pick so we would get neither.

Memphis is 1-2 spots above the line.

But the Knicks would be our own pick since we are currently worse.

So as of today it's one pick and just keeping our own.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The problem is right now both Portland and Houston is a lottery pick so we would get neither.

Memphis is 1-2 spots above the line.

But the Knicks would be our own pick since we are currently worse.

So as of today it's one pick and just keeping our own.
    Right now my main concern is Houston. If they keep the protected pick, then we get a 2017 2nd rounder instead. The other two are still 1st rounders 1-5 protected.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Right now my main concern is Houston. If they keep the protected pick, then we get a 2017 2nd rounder instead. The other two are still 1st rounders 1-5 protected.
    I agree. A 2nd rounder is like getting nothing. Although if Lawson disrupts that team the way it appears so far then technically they did us a favor taking him.

This is a 2-4 year process. There is still a lot of roster shaping to be done and guys we need to get back from injury.

For the first time since GK and Masai were here I see a team with direction. The growing pains are tough, but this is to be expected. We will likely have a high draft choice this year one way or another. So we will have another chance to add great young talent to the roster (if we could end up with Simmons that would be a dream, but unlikely.)

I think there is a lot to be excited about this team as we go forward. We have some really good young players (Mudiay, Harris, Jokic, Barton and Nurkic) Plus a good amount of cap space and draft picks in the future. And say what you will about TC, but the guy has been $$$ in the draft.

It will definitely be a rough year, but I like the direction we are headed in.

I get it. I'm not at all complaining about Malone yet.

Also wasn't really complaining about Mudiay either as I completely understand he is a rookie.

It just seems like Malone could work with him on what he does best which of the little film I've watched seems to be more on getting assists than buckets.

The buckets will come later when the game slows down for him.

I would love to make playoffs and still get four firsts. But I completely understand if we still suck.

Hard not to think Mudiay is a bust right now.

It's too early to call him that. But I don't even feel like we are getting ok production out of him.

Maybe we're tanking? I hate Foye.

CP bet on the CHI game anyone?

I wonder if we're gonna lose again

If the season ended today the Nuggets would play the Warriors in the first round.

If the season ended today the Nuggets would play the Warriors in the first round.
    Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Ya the west is having a down year, but it's impressive considering Mudiays developmental period, and the lack of Nurkic.

Trade deadline is approaching. I have heard that Denver is aggressively shopping Hickson. I've also heard the idea floating around that we should consider moving Gallo. The argument being, by the time we are competitive, he will be on the decline, and we can tank even harder this year.

Also Will Barton will be in the Slam Dunk championship