Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The AVS stink.. plain and simple, they cant do any of the basics right, always making stupid mistakes.

nice comeback tho i guess lol

Well they look much better since the comeback.

up 3-0 on Montreal after 1. Montreal has 4 losses (2 ot/so) in 17 games. In Montreal too. Mackinnon 2 goals, grigorenko with his 1st goal and assists on the others. Berra's already stopped a ton of shots too.

First complete game of the season imo, played well in all phases today, and look what happens when you put the puck in the net. Berra has been pretty dang good in his starts and made some more great saves today

Good win tonight!!

Well, what a turn around, playing really good hockey despite still giving up tons of shots but man oh man has varly looked good lately. Hope it continues - Lets gooo AVS!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Well, what a turn around, playing really good hockey despite still giving up tons of shots but man oh man has varly looked good lately. Hope it continues - Lets gooo AVS!
    Crazy thing is the Avs would be in second in the pacific division behind the Kings.

But in our division it's good for second to last.

More wins this month than any team in the league. Longest win streak in the league right now. Stripped Kane of his streak. Varly is in beast mode. Defense has been better. Even HOLDEN is playing hockey. lol Avs looking good.

That'll teach us to get excited about Varley and the Avs

Complete stink bomb tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That'll teach us to get excited about Varley and the Avs

Complete stink bomb tonight.
    Mac got a hat trick last night. I'm still excited.

Hate is too kind of a work to describe how I feel about the lowly scum from Detroit! GO AVALANCHE!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

same ol avs.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    same ol avs.
    I wish at this point they would just tank. They are so bad that getting the 8 seed is just going to end up with a first round sweep.

What I don't get is how in his 3rd season Roy still can't get a team that doesn't get out shot nearly 3-1 every single night.

I'm tired of looking at the standings and seeing the Avs in 8th but only because they have 2-3 games more played than the Wild. I fully expect to lose to them this week and be replaced though. And Nashville looks like they want it now. More than we do.

Ive said this before and I still believe it. I'm not sure Roy was the right hire or a good coach so much as just a fluky lucky first season.

Too many top 5, top 10 picks on this roster to still be on the bubble line every season.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I wish at this point they would just tank. They are so bad that getting the 8 seed is just going to end up with a first round sweep.

What I don't get is how in his 3rd season Roy still can't get a team that doesn't get out shot nearly 3-1 every single night.

I'm tired of looking at the standings and seeing the Avs in 8th but only because they have 2-3 games more played than the Wild. I fully expect to lose to them this week and be replaced though. And Nashville looks like they want it now. More than we do.

Ive said this before and I still believe it. I'm not sure Roy was the right hire or a good coach so much as just a fluky lucky first season.

Too many top 5, top 10 picks on this roster to still be on the bubble line every season.
    I want my Jets to tank.....to hopefully land Auston Matthews. Even the next 4 or 5 picks will be top tier potential. We're near the bottom, and I just hope we play well.....but lose!

So, as for your Avs, who are deep in the playoff race, "No Tank You!!"

Avs stink. Goaltending is absolutely atrocious.

Sometimes I feel like finding an above average goalie in hockey is every bit as tough as finding a hof QB in the NFL. We've never really legitimately contended since Roy retired.