Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Avs stink. Goaltending is absolutely atrocious.

Sometimes I feel like finding an above average goalie in hockey is every bit as tough as finding a hof QB in the NFL. We've never really legitimately contended since Roy retired.
    I have to disagree. I think our defense is a joke and our goal tenders are one of the few things we have going for us.

And....21 SOG in a do or die game? pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    I have to disagree. I think our defense is a joke and our goal tenders are one of the few things we have going for us.

And....21 SOG in a do or die game? pathetic
    I think both are bad. The offense has always been pathetic under Roy. Which is ridiculous considering the talent we have drafted.

I see where Joe Sakic gave Patrick Roy the dreaded "vote of confidence". Although I understand his feelings, and don't blame the season all on Roy, I can't help but think it might be time for a change. Especially after Roy, at the beginning of the season, had guaranteed we'd be in the Playoffs.

One Coach who is available that has had some pretty consistent luck against the Avs is the recently fired Minnesota Wild coach, Mike Yeo.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I see where Joe Sakic gave Patrick Roy the dreaded "vote of confidence". Although I understand his feelings, and don't blame the season all on Roy, I can't help but think it might be time for a change. Especially after Roy, at the beginning of the season, had guaranteed we'd be in the Playoffs.

One Coach who is available that has had some pretty consistent luck against the Avs is the recently fired Minnesota Wild coach, Mike Yeo.
    He nearly had them in the playoffs but then they lost what? 7-8 straight to end the season?

Some of that definitely falls on the coach.