Page 1 of 220 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 12 : 2015 Patriots vs Broncos

Hello Broncomaniacs,

Here we are ready for another Gameday! Were 8-2 and have the undefeated New England Patriots ahead of us.
    When the schedule came out everyone was salivating over Manning-Brady 17, No one was thinking of
    Osweiler-Brady 1! Yet here we are.

So the angle has been switched to can the NFLs #1 defense get a win over the wounded yet still winning Patriots. It seems no matter who Brady plugs in they find away. I'm sure they will a large # of 2 TE screens and use short dump off passes in place of more run attempts.

So here we are again Denver vs New England. Good vs Evil. Another chapter in the Epic Rivalry.

How do we do in our11 th game of the season? Well over the last decade we went 5-5. Of the 5 wins 2 were at home 3 on the road. Of the 5 losses - 2 were home and 3 away. Or we went 2-2 at home and 3-3 away

We know Brady had won 11 of his 16 matchups vs Manning, (Manning had won 4 of the last 8)
    So Brock might be a great change of pace in this spot.

IN 2011 in the Reg Season they crushed us at home with Tebow as our QB, then knocked us out inthe playoffs.
    In 2012 We shout ourselves in the foot on the road, as we gave away the ball on multiple chances deep in New England territory.
    In 2013 a Great start was defeated by dumb penalties, mistakes and an overtime gaffe of not getting away from the ball in time. (31-34)
    In 2014 We faced them yet again for the 3rd year in a row in FoxBoro. The pattern held true again and we lost to them. (43-21)

Somehow we seem to shoot ourselves in the foot when we play them. They are a good team, they make plays when needed, they will get points and the refs will give them calls. Let's not make it any harder then it needs to be when we play them. All season we let opponents extend drive by penalties, and I believe we have 10 straight games with an unecessarry roughness penalties called on us.

So does the Wizard of OZ have another win up his sleeve? He was 20/27 250 yard 2 TD and 0 Ints.
    The D held when needed against a good Bears team.

We still had protection issues, too many sacks given up. Oz though drove us down the field, got the TE's involved. He used the play action and did well with the bootleg. He didn't quite manipulate the D and looked like he went as far as the 1st or 2nd read when passing. As in preseason we saw him with more of a connection to Lattimer and it paid off big.

The Pats don' have much film on Brock, so they will need to try and use scheme and blitzes to confuse him and force him into mistakes. Hopefully Brock can keep his composure like he did last week. Brady and the Pats rarely make mistakes, let's hope we do the same. Brady leads the league in passing and will try to get Gronk on any mismatch he can. He will try to get rid of the ball quick to neutralize our pass rush, we just have to make sure we cover well so he doesn't connect, or hold on long enough to eat the turf.

Playing in prime time is awesome, the lights will be hot and as fans we will be emotional. If things start looking bad let's please try to keep it in check if we can. Let's root for the team and boo the hell out of those Cheaters in NE!!! Attached in the link to the COC for those who made need a refresher.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ode-of-Conduct

Thanks to all the Bronco fans who come here to post. We couldn't do it without you. L3t's hope we go 9-2 an that KC chokes in Buffalo! GO BRONCOS!!!
    As always. GO BRONCOS!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Go broncos!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE pansies !!!

GO "D" --- SACK tommie !!!

MAKE tommie boy WHINE AND CRY !!!

Broncos 42
    pansies 13

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

You guys are quick posters!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing

Gooooooooooooo Broncos!!

Let's go guys. I hate the cheats.

I remember a couple years ago I commented on the Broncos Facebook page right before we played the pats and I got 7 or 800 likes. I think it gave us good luck

I will be wearing my Champ Bailey jersey tomorrow in hopes that something like this happens...

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

How can we forget this:

"My job here is done, Bill"
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Broncos are underdogs! So far this week we've had 3 nationally televised games and the 3 underdogs all won. Did anyone really think the Bears would beat the Packers at the frozen tundra? I didn't think so. SNF is another nationally televised game and another upset Mile High style!

Sack Brady then sack him again!

Ah, heck, and again and again and again.

Go team! Go Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Sack Brady then sack him again!

Ah, heck, and again and again and again.

Go team! Go Broncos.
    Haha he looks so dejected and depressed in the first gif.

Let's go B-Rock! Lead us to another victory! GOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

Brock is going to win this on the closing drive with a wicked bootleg to latimer.

I could watch Tom Brady* get beat up on all day long and never get bored. Hopefully tomorrow will be it's own Brady* beat down complilation. I really can't stand that guy or his cheating team. Let's go Broncos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Haha he looks so dejected and depressed in the first gif.
    Yep. And I also now understand how his cellphone was actually destroyed.

I hope we can get some pressure on Brady,because if not...it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooong day for the defense.
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward