Page 2 of 220 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    go broncos!
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I will be wearing my Champ Bailey jersey tomorrow in hopes that something like this happens...

GO BRONCOS!!!!
    I'm wearing a Bailey t-shirt at work right now for the same reason! Along with my home Bronco socks and my Blue with orange highlight adidas classics.
    I really like Cheese.

Another prime time game, which is a late finish for us east coast folks. That said, it will be a good test for Brock. We need a win to keep in the hunt for the 1st round bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I will be wearing my Champ Bailey jersey tomorrow
    I'll be wearing the same one I always wear .... #7. The only exception is when we're having success running the ball, then I wear #30.
    --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Another prime time game, which is a late finish for us east coast folks. That said, it will be a good test for Brock. We need a win to keep in the hunt for the 1st round bye.
    One, as someone else noted, Pats don't have a whole lot of film on Brock. Any defense they come up with for him is going to be 90% speculation. Two, it's the O-line that has me worried; there's a crap-ton of film on them, and the Pats have had 6 days to figure out how to handle them. Three, our D should be fine with Edelman unavailable to Brady. However, we won't have Ware available. Four, the key (to me) is going to be putting pressure on Brady to at least make him hurry his throws; sacks, or even just hits, would be icing on the cake. And five, for Christ's sake KEEP SOMEONE ON GRONK!!!!! He should NEVER be roaming free anywhere on the field.

Like Elway said, we've got to avoid shooting ourselves in the foot. O-line, DON'T BLOODY MOVE UNTIL THE SNAP COUNT IS DONE!!!!! Defense, after 5 yards, keep your hands to yourselves!!!!! We don't need ten false starts, six holding, and five pass interference calls. That amount of yardage is NOT to our benefit and just makes Brock's job harder, if not making it impossible.

Long story short? Keep our heads out of our backsides and we should be okay. It's dark up there and hard to see what's going on.
    --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Good Morning Broncoholics!!!

I Hope the food is warm, the drinks cold, and the result is on our side!

Life is Good and please remember to follow the Code of Conduct!

Let's Go Broncos!!!!!!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heading out soon, driving across MA to watch football today at my father's. This is going to be the longest 12 hours of my life waiting for this game. I'll be sure to check out the forum during commercial breaks. Hopefully I like what I am reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    I'll be wearing the same one I always wear .... #7. The only exception is when we're having success running the ball, then I wear #30.
    You change mid-game?

Hmm, shall I or shall I not pull a late one for this game. Very tempted.

Go smash the New Cheatland Pats!

Go Broncos!

I think it's going to be a very difficult game for us. Brady and the Pats are hot, and always seem to find ways to win - even with all their injuries.

Here's hoping for the best!

Just win baby! Bronco's 27-17

I see a low scoring game 2 top defenses we must be able to run the ball, no turnovers, TD's in the red zone n pass protect I expect them to show Oz many different looks...

defense w/ their limited at wr don't let gronk beat us, stop the run, somebody besides von needs to apply pressure tonight n stop the stupid penalties cant give them cheap yards...a turnover or 2 would be great also

special teams will be key also need win field position battle..

go bills n rams to

Beat the Cheatriots****

Go Broncos!!!!

They will try to tire the broncos defense early with short dump screens and multiple TE sets to mask their run game.

Our defense needs to get in Brady's face and force him into bad decisions early and throw h off rhythm will the help of our 12th man.

Our offense I suspect will have the first 12 to 15 plays scripted to score quick and take the lead while setting themselves up to stay on the field later with short dump offs to the TEs while producing a successful running game and controlling the clock while giving our defense a rest.

That is how Mike Shanahan used to have a lot of success against NE, he'd score early to get the lead then control the clock. He knew what they were doing he knew how to stop them because they had a similar game plan all along compared to his.

The same could be said why Manning lost so many to the patriots because he would score so quickly putting his defense right back on the field for them to tire out. But he never really went to or depended on a running game offense after to control the clock, he just kept throwing the ball making himself and his offense very predictable for NE.

Quote Originally Posted by furi0usbee View Post
    You change mid-game?
    Maybe layers...