Page 4 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    I expect Rahim "The Dream" Moore to be released when the Texans season is over. Inactive again.
    Yep he has been benched a good part of the season. Glad we didn't keep him. JT hasn't exactly been knocking em dead in Jacksonville since he got paid either. Glad Elway let both of them walk. Good move imo

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Jets lose, Cinn lose, and NE loss...are we better off resting our guys with #2 seed and letting NE get Pitt or play for #1 seed?
    No thanks, above all we stil need to win the division

Jets lose, Cinn lose, and NE loss...are we better off resting our guys with #2 seed and letting NE get Pitt or play for #1 seed?
    Hmm, good question.

I thought we had to win today just to win the division. We still have The Chiefs breathing down our necks.. Or am I mistaken?

Any body else besides me pulling for the Browns today.. I don't want PITT in the playoffs..Jets are losing

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I thought we had to win today just to win the division. We still have The Chiefs breathing down our necks.. Or am I mistaken?
    KC wins Broncos lose . KC takes the div and Broncos are WC Then if Cinny loses and KC wins they have the chance to take the 2nd or 1st seed. Its a lot of ifs this and ifs that's

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Hmm, good question.
    We still need to win division and KC don't play till later. We lose division and we are playing on road next week. I also believe playing for number 1 and making sure it goes through Denver is extremely important. Don't care who we play. But regardless, we still need to win division and get bye and home field in rd 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    KC wins Broncos lose . KC takes the div and Broncos are WC
    Right so why is anyone discussing resting our starters if all the early games go the Broncos way? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    We still need to win division and KC don't play till later. We lose division and we are playing on road next week. I also believe playing for number 1 and making sure it goes through Denver is extremely important. Don't care who we play. But regardless, we still need to win division and get bye and home field in rd 2
    Yup, I get it. I'm just figuring that if we win.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    No thanks, above all we stil need to win the division
    Thats right, never mind forgot the Chiefs can still catch us.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Right so why is anyone discussing resting our starters if all the early games go the Broncos way? It doesn't make sense.
    Didn't see any posts saying to rest starters. Did I miss something?

Yes it does.. KC is playing well. They are on a 9 game winning steak playing the Raiders. Not knowing what Raiders team will show up..There is a good chance that KC reaps the benefits above taking the divison if the Broncos lose. IF that happens then Kubiak today needs to go..just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Didn't see any posts saying to rest starters. Did I miss something?
    Yes it was brought up as a possibility if all the early games went the Broncos way... It was just an oversight, forgot about the Chiefs but, it confuses me for a second cause I thought I was pretty sure we need to win against the Chargers just to win the division.

No wonder MIA has their record. They suck. 3rd & longs. Throw the ball behind the LOS. Ugh

Brings up interesting point though, if we were going to rest our starters, who would be the qb, Manning or Trevor Guess its a mute point but thinking about it made me wonder