Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196
Results 2,926 to 2,929 of 2929
    I'm tired this morning but it was worth it!

Need a big performance on all counts next week, run game is crucial, keep the ball as well. Oh, and less drops please!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

I saw some interesting similarities from Manning and Oz in last night's game. Oz got a ton of flack for missing the Corner blitz that led to his fumble against SD, and Manning had a similar type play today. Also, the deep ball is still inconsistent from both guys.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I saw some interesting similarities from Manning and Oz in last night's game. Oz got a ton of flack for missing the Corner blitz that led to his fumble against SD, and Manning had a similar type play today. Also, the deep ball is still inconsistent from both guys.
    Good catch. After the SD someone on the board made a comment like, "NFL QB will make that protection change 100% of the time. Even a HS level QB can make that adjustment." I debated the point that while it may have been missed by Brock that can happen to veteran QBs - sometimes the personnel set for the plays are over-matched and if you pickup the CB blitz you give in on the other side. Or sometimes the CB blitz is brought to line when the play clock is less than 5 seconds and by that time the last adjustment has been made.

Fortunately the hit did not hurt PM or result in a turnover.