Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Here's to NO Pouting Peyton Face!!!

Every time I've seen that face in the playoffs the results were not good for Peyton.

I heard Chris Harris criticize the previous coaching staff about last year's playoffs preparation.Anyone got a link to what he said.
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

Can't wait to blow out Mike Tomlin's squad. I'll enjoy watching his post game press conference.

Wow the OP is depressing, I couldn't even read through all of it.

Let's get positive here, let's beat this weak Steelers team that has needed the luckiest breaks ever to even be to this point!

Need our running game to be effective and score TDs when in the red zone... NO turnovers! I look forward to our defense dominating this game being almost 100% healthy. Protect the ball and Manning!

Wooooo!!!! I lucked out and got a ticket to the game! Go Broncos, Darth-Hideous in the HOUSE!!!!
    I really like Cheese.

Absolutely no business losing this game 0 none zero. If we lose I'll cheer for the Browns next year, because at least I can expect and accept dissapointment in new and creative fashions.

Anyone notice Terry Bradshaw is wearing orange and blue today? Hmmmmm....

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

All week, the Steelers have been inflating the Broncos. Roethlisberger said they got lucky last time, the starting safeties were not on the field, now we're at full strength etc. The #1 WR in the league is out for the game, their starting RB is out. All the pressure is on the Broncos. This is one of those games: if the Broncos win, they did nothing but their job against a banged-up Steelers; if the Broncos lose, they choked on the big stage. The Steelers seem ready to play with reckless abandon. They got lucky against the Bengals and this round feels like an extra life for them. The weather is cold and I expect the Steelers to load the box to shut the running game down. Let's see what Manning will do with all this pressure, especially knowing he will have to face Brady next week.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I am very nervous. I am always nervous before our games. It's just who I am. I've decided to turn off all media today because I don't want to listen to anything about our game, Manning, nothing. Just want to go in with an excitement and being proud of our team that we've made it here through one of the weirdest seasons we've had.

New coach, new offense, compromise on the new offense, Manning being terrible, Manning pulled, Manning injured, our new young QB going in and doing an incredible job, new DC being a genius and putting together a great defense, back to the original offense, Manning back in the game, Manning running the original offense....

Being 12-4 and the #1 seed is an amazing feat for our team and coaches. Let's go out and play one of the best games of your careers guys. All of you.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Hopefully Gary has these Boys ready to play and win Unlike John FOx did the last couple of years.

I expect to see a lot of what John Elway calls "Kicking and Screaming".

No Antonio Brown no Deangelo Williams and Big Ben is roughed up. If the Broncos lose this will be a choke job of epic proportions. 2005 will stand no comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    All week, the Steelers have been inflating the Broncos. Roethlisberger said they got lucky last time, the starting safeties were not on the field, now we're at full strength etc. The #1 WR in the league is out for the game, their starting RB is out. All the pressure is on the Broncos. This is one of those games: if the Broncos win, they did nothing but their job against a banged-up Steelers; if the Broncos lose, they choked on the big stage. The Steelers seem ready to play with reckless abandon. They got lucky against the Bengals and this round feels like an extra life for them. The weather is cold and I expect the Steelers to load the box to shut the running game down. Let's see what Manning will do with all this pressure, especially knowing he will have to face Brady next week.
    All the pressure is on Denver and Manning. All of it.

We will know soon if Manning and the Broncos can handle it.
    Help! I am trapped behind enemy lines!

Go Broncos!!!!!