Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Rebirth comics are solid!
    Yeah I started out thinking o I will limit myself to 5a week. We'll needlessly to say I decided hey I will just go to bio life and donate plasma to pay for my comics. Now I'm at like 10 a week sometimes more lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Just finished Arcanum unbound and I forgot how enjoyable his short stories are. And the post scripts after each sorry was great in seeing why he wrote them.

Edgedancer was a great story and the growth of the characters were good and sparks a bunch of new questions and I'm interested to see how dawn breakers work.

Now on to either dresden files or red rising

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

So saw that oath bringer was up to 54% on the third draft so should be on schedule for November but I also saw he said it was about 25% longer than WoR which puts it at close to 500k words. At this rate each book is going to add 50k words. Which I'm not complaining as I enjoy these books and I read digital so I don't have to carry them around. But at least those who go physical will probably be stronger in the end lol

Reading the final book of the Stormlight Archives be like

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    ARRHHH!! I don't want to wait till November....I will probably chew through 3-4 more book series by November and I'm running out of stuff that interests me.

I'm midway through the final book in the Broken Empire trilogy...I'll have it finished by weeks end.

ARRHHH!! I don't want to wait till November....I will probably chew through 3-4 more book series by November and I'm running out of stuff that interests me.

I'm midway through the final book in the Broken Empire trilogy...I'll have it finished by weeks end.
    I'm going to reread the Stormlight series before November, but it still amazes me that the book is going to be 514k words. And I will chew through it like nothing lol.

But yeah I'm not at your level of running out of books I should have plenty of series to keep me going even after Oathbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I'm going to reread the Stormlight series before November, but it still amazes me that the book is going to be 514k words. And I will chew through it like nothing lol.

But yeah I'm not at your level of running out of books I should have plenty of series to keep me going even after Oathbringer.
    I tear through books quickly. I typically finish 2-3 books a month or more.

I tear through books quickly. I typically finish 2-3 books a month or more.
    Yeah I'm at close to this pace this year, but comics have been helping slow the pace down. Combined with the fantasy sub reddit recommendations and I've created a nice back log off finished trilogies and series.

But yeah if I find any good series I week mention them. Current one (six of crows) is okay. It's your ya fantasy heist type story.

http://www.tor.com/2017/03/20/march-...-way-of-kings/

Free ebook download for way of the kings in a couple of days. (23 and 24th)

Tor is giving away the ebook for the way of kings for the next 24 hours, just FYI.