Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    FYI, I'm pretty sure the first chapter is 100% different than the preview chapters. Just start at the beginning.


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    FYI, I'm pretty sure the first chapter is 100% different than the preview chapters. Just start at the beginning.
    I just finished chapter 1 pretty sure it was the same. The prologue was new and really interesting. Might only make it through the preview chapters tonight but will try to get a nice chunk done.

    But got to say the prologue was fun to read.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I just finished chapter 1 pretty sure it was the same. The prologue was new and really interesting. Might only make it through the preview chapters tonight but will try to get a nice chunk done.

    But got to say the prologue was fun to read.
    It was the prologue not chapter one that was new.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Just finished part 1 (chapter 4) making decent time on it granted I've read those chapters already lol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just finished part 1 (chapter 4) making decent time on it granted I've read those chapters already lol
    Up to chapter 8 at this point. I'll probably do some heavy reading tonight when I get off work. Liking it from what I've seen so far.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Up to chapter 8 at this point. I'll probably do some heavy reading tonight when I get off work. Liking it from what I've seen so far.
    Just started 13 and hopefully able to get some more reading in at work tonight lol.

    But that train scene was pretty good

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just started 13 and hopefully able to get some more reading in at work tonight lol.

    But that train scene was pretty good
    I'm starting to like Steris the more we see of her.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm starting to like Steris the more we see of her.
    Yeah her interaction with wax had been great. So of coarse Brandon will have wax shoot her lol. (Not spoilers as far as I know. If she does get shot it was a pure guess and I take no responsibility for that)

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    And now I greatly dislike following sanderson on Facebook lol. All I know is I need to hurry and finish this book only like another 200 pages :/

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    Hoid the beggar drunk on cologne....


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Hoid the beggar drunk on cologne....
    Don't forget blind lol.



    And how little we know of this world.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    So stayed up till 2 in the morning and finished it last night and it was good. Plus he knows how to leave a cliff hanger.


    Plus he added something at the end after the cliff hanger that I'm pretty sure makes him a robot.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    I have taken a short break. I am reading the secret histories ebook first. It tells the tale of what happened to Kelsier after he died. Pretty freaking amazing as it's starting to tie the worlds together.


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I have taken a short break. I am reading the secret histories ebook first. It tells the tale of what happened to Kelsier after he died. Pretty freaking amazing as it's starting to tie the worlds together.
    Yeah I'm starting that next. That is the past why I referred to him has a robot since he accidentally wrote bands of mourning to get back in the swing of things to write shadow of self and than he writes this novella.

    I wonder how much spoilers you will run into reading that before finishing bands since he recommended that it be read after bands.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,076
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I'm starting that next. That is the past why I referred to him has a robot since he accidentally wrote bands of mourning to get back in the swing of things to write shadow of self and than he writes this novella.

    I wonder how much spoilers you will run into reading that before finishing bands since he recommended that it be read after bands.
    I'm not overly worried about spoilers. I'm just busy being sucked into the novella, it's amazeballs.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •