Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    FYI, I'm pretty sure the first chapter is 100% different than the preview chapters. Just start at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    FYI, I'm pretty sure the first chapter is 100% different than the preview chapters. Just start at the beginning.
    I just finished chapter 1 pretty sure it was the same. The prologue was new and really interesting. Might only make it through the preview chapters tonight but will try to get a nice chunk done.

But got to say the prologue was fun to read.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I just finished chapter 1 pretty sure it was the same. The prologue was new and really interesting. Might only make it through the preview chapters tonight but will try to get a nice chunk done.

But got to say the prologue was fun to read.
    It was the prologue not chapter one that was new.

Just finished part 1 (chapter 4) making decent time on it granted I've read those chapters already lol

Just finished part 1 (chapter 4) making decent time on it granted I've read those chapters already lol
    Up to chapter 8 at this point. I'll probably do some heavy reading tonight when I get off work. Liking it from what I've seen so far.

Up to chapter 8 at this point. I'll probably do some heavy reading tonight when I get off work. Liking it from what I've seen so far.
    Just started 13 and hopefully able to get some more reading in at work tonight lol.

But that train scene was pretty good

Just started 13 and hopefully able to get some more reading in at work tonight lol.

But that train scene was pretty good
    I'm starting to like Steris the more we see of her.

I'm starting to like Steris the more we see of her.
    Yeah her interaction with wax had been great. So of coarse Brandon will have wax shoot her lol. (Not spoilers as far as I know. If she does get shot it was a pure guess and I take no responsibility for that)

And now I greatly dislike following sanderson on Facebook lol. All I know is I need to hurry and finish this book only like another 200 pages :/

Hoid the beggar drunk on cologne....

Hoid the beggar drunk on cologne....
    Don't forget blind lol.

And how little we know of this world.

So stayed up till 2 in the morning and finished it last night and it was good. Plus he knows how to leave a cliff hanger.

Plus he added something at the end after the cliff hanger that I'm pretty sure makes him a robot.

I have taken a short break. I am reading the secret histories ebook first. It tells the tale of what happened to Kelsier after he died. Pretty freaking amazing as it's starting to tie the worlds together.

I have taken a short break. I am reading the secret histories ebook first. It tells the tale of what happened to Kelsier after he died. Pretty freaking amazing as it's starting to tie the worlds together.
    Yeah I'm starting that next. That is the past why I referred to him has a robot since he accidentally wrote bands of mourning to get back in the swing of things to write shadow of self and than he writes this novella.

I wonder how much spoilers you will run into reading that before finishing bands since he recommended that it be read after bands.

Yeah I'm starting that next. That is the past why I referred to him has a robot since he accidentally wrote bands of mourning to get back in the swing of things to write shadow of self and than he writes this novella.

I wonder how much spoilers you will run into reading that before finishing bands since he recommended that it be read after bands.
    I'm not overly worried about spoilers. I'm just busy being sucked into the novella, it's amazeballs.