Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not overly worried about spoilers. I'm just busy being sucked into the novella, it's amazeballs.
    Yeah it has been really good. Diving deeper into the connect worlds and seeing thought process from a different angle during the first trilogy had been fun to read.

Just made it to chapter 3 of part 4 so about 2/3 of the way through it and hopefully it gives me answers to questions that other books have raised.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah it has been really good. Diving deeper into the connect worlds and seeing thought process from a different angle during the first trilogy had been fun to read.

Just made it to chapter 3 of part 4 so about 2/3 of the way through it and hopefully it gives me answers to questions that other books have raised.
    That's about where I am in it. It's really, really awesome seeing things from the other side (literally lol) of the spectrum. Seeing why preservation stabbed Elend, seeing why Vin avoided Hoid when she was going for information on the informant, ect... It's neat seeing it all play out and also crazy to see how well it all fits together and doesn't conflict with what we've already seen.

That's about where I am in it. It's really, really awesome seeing things from the other side (literally lol) of the spectrum. Seeing why preservation stabbed Elend, seeing why Vin avoided Hoid when she was going for information on the informant, ect... It's neat seeing it all play out and also crazy to see how well it all fits together and doesn't conflict with what we've already seen.
    Yeah was at part 5 chapter 3.now up to part 6. But yeah seeing why he slashed El and the parts that follow the release from the well have been great. Big time the end of part 5 reminds me of why Kel was such a great character.

Yeah was at part 5 chapter 3.now up to part 6. But yeah seeing why he slashed El and the parts that follow the release from the well have been great. Big time the end of part 5 reminds me of why Kel was such a great character.
    Just read the part with Kelsier and Spook where he helps spook break free from ruin and then helps him with the courage to run into the burning building. It's powerful seeing it from that side and seeing Kelsier give him the encouragement needed behind the scenes.

Just read the part with Kelsier and Spook where he helps spook break free from ruin and then helps him with the courage to run into the burning building. It's powerful seeing it from that side and seeing Kelsier give him the encouragement needed behind the scenes.
    Yeah just finished it and yeah seeing the past with spook was good and how he was placed throughout those final books. And the end was great too.

And now I will wait till you finish bands to continue this conversation lol.

Yeah just finished it and yeah seeing the past with spook was good and how he was placed throughout those final books. And the end was great too.

And now I will wait till you finish bands to continue this conversation lol.
    I'm not very far in yet. I don't want confirmation of this, but these are my theories. I think Kelsier is involved with the Set somehow. Regardless I'm pretty sure he (and Spook) will pop back up really soon.

So thinking I will start sixth of dusk than reread the Rekoners series for calamity that is coming out next month. Which kind of amazing that it will be his fourth book in 3 or 4 months.

Plus according to his progress on his site he is about 44 percent done with the first draft of Stormlight 3. So probably no books anytime soon. Except maybe his comic.

I'm about 14 chapters in...The guy depicted on the coin with one spike in his eye...That's gotta be Kelsier.

I'm about 14 chapters in...The guy depicted on the coin with one spike in his eye...That's gotta be Kelsier.
    Read and find out.

Always wanted to use brandishing saying to questions lol

Still plugging along....I think I need to go re-read Elantris after this.

Still plugging along....I think I need to go re-read Elantris after this.
    I was debating that but I think I will probably hold off and see if I can find elantris 1.5

I was debating that but I think I will probably hold off and see if I can find elantris 1.5
    Yea, problem is I don't remember it at all and after reading secret histories and some of this book I'm positive that Elantrians are going to be heavily involved in the series going into the next era

http://www.brandonsanderson.com/draf...ver_1st_ed.pdf

Might bounce over to this later. Been a long time since I've read it and obviously a specific sword will have a big part in the next Stormlight book.

http://www.brandonsanderson.com/draf...ver_1st_ed.pdf

Might bounce over to this later. Been a long time since I've read it and obviously a specific sword will have a big part in the next Stormlight book.
    I wish the nightblood book was coming out in the near future but I would have state of sanderson to figure out when he is expecting to write it.

As far as your other comment I don't know where you are at so I dint want to comment on that.

But I did read that since Stormlight 3 is most likely going to hit next year he might be releasing some cosmere sorry stories and possibly a novella about lift.

I'm about chapter 21 I believe. They are snooping around what I'm assuming is an airship, though they assume it's a boat.