Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    http://brandonsanderson.com/the-apocalypse-guard/

So Brandon dropped some info on his newest book series he is going to write. It isn't part of the cosmere but more in line with his Reckoners series. But gives a recap of what the book is about and looks like it will be another interesting read. The concept art at the bottom looks great.

But it is just the next new series he is going to write so probably won't be to 2018 till it comes out because I'm guessing Stormlight 3, the lost metal and rithmatist will all get books first plus any short stories he writes during that time also.

Finished Elantris and Way of Kings, midway through my re-read of Words of Radiance.

I found myself desperate for something new to read so I switched over to Terry Goodkinds Sword of Truth series. Seems decent so far. I've ready the prequel book and am part way through the second book in the series.

I haven't read much since powering through so many of sanderson books. Saw that he had his preview out for white sands but I figure I will just wait till the comic to drop.

So a few months ago I emailed Brandon asking for any unpublished works. Got them in an email today!!! Of course, I can't share them, per their request, but still, excited to have something new to read.

wow .. you guys should get a room or something!!! 5 page thread between just you 2??? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    wow .. you guys should get a room or something!!! 5 page thread between just you 2??? hahahahaha
    Well if someone else would start reading Brandon Sanderson....It's not our fault that no one else reads good books lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well if someone else would start reading Brandon Sanderson....It's not our fault that no one else reads good books lol.
    On a forum of thousands .... there were 2! :-)

On a forum of thousands .... there were 2! :-)
    Well you made a third poster so ha

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well you made a third poster so ha
    Hahahaha I know ... I debated posting because of that but just had to bust Freyakas chops!

Hahahaha I know ... I debated posting because of that but just had to bust Freyakas chops!
    But this thread is like the best ever not our fault no one else knows the greatness of sanderson.

Saw that he updated his 3rd book to 50% and since I'm broke til the end of next month I guess I week just reread some older books

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Saw that he updated his 3rd book to 50% and since I'm broke til the end of next month I guess I week just reread some older books
    Well, if you haven't read the Sword of Truth books I'd recommend them to tie you over until Sanderson does something more. Starts out a bit slow, but it's pretty good overall, I'm midway through book 3 of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, if you haven't read the Sword of Truth books I'd recommend them to tie you over until Sanderson does something more. Starts out a bit slow, but it's pretty good overall, I'm midway through book 3 of 12.
    No I Just meant in broke as in no money to buy any new books at the moment so I'm started rereading way of the kings.

End of may with bring the dc rebirth in the comic world and I will probably give those a chance till sanderson comic white sand hits.

After that I will probably work towards Brent weeks series that should hotshot be close to ending when I start.

Next Stormlight book is up over 50%