Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Go broncos!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Go Broncos!!

Quote Originally Posted by furi0usbee View Post
    Good luck Broncos fans. I'm obviously rooting for my team today, but may the best team win. Less than 5 hours now. What the heck am I going to do for 5 hours! All I can think about is this game.
    Good luck, ....... with getting the highest draft pick possible.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Rooting for no injuries and a come out win today

Letssssss Gooooooooooo Broncoooooooos

Amen brother!

I had a dream last night that we beat the Pats* in a game for the ages 43-13. Lots of pass rush, a fumble and a few interceptions. Yeah, its a dream considering they are a good team. But it was my first broncos dream ive ever had.

So i got up and immediately put on my # 30 vintage 1998' Davis jersey. Its the jersey i bust out when i feel that we need a little extra mile high magic.

Its going to be a good game.....the football gods have deemed it so. This will be a game to remember my friends!!
    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Quote Originally Posted by denvercrush81 View Post
    I had a dream last night that we beat the Pats* in a game for the ages 43-13. Lots of pass rush, a fumble and a few interceptions. Yeah, its a dream considering they are a good team. But it was my first broncos dream ive ever had.

So i got up and immediately put on my # 30 vintage 1998' Davis jersey. Its the jersey i bust out when i feel that we need a little extra mile high magic.

Its going to be a good game.....the football gods have deemed it so. This will be a game to remember my friends!!
    Hey, isn't that the score the Pats beat us by when Tebow was playing? Prophecy maybe?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Lets Go Broncos Unfortunately like Last week I will not be able to see the game live but that worked out last week so hopefully that works this week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Hey, isn't that the score the Pats beat us by when Tebow was playing? Prophecy maybe?
    I looked it up and felt bad for doing so. That score was 45-10. Tebow really lit up the score board that day.
    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

These analysts are a joke. On NFL Network just now they were talking about how the Patriots destroy Man to Man coverage and Denver was lit up by Pittsburgh because they played man to man. Am I crazy or did we play zone against Pittsburgh? It was Deion Sanders who said we played man to man. Also The patriots beat KC's Zone coverage, not man to man right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyxc View Post
    These analysts are a joke. On NFL Network just now they were talking about how the Patriots destroy Man to Man coverage and Denver was lit up by Pittsburgh because they played man to man. Am I crazy or did we play zone against Pittsburgh? It was Deion Sanders who said we played man to man. Also The patriots beat KC's Zone coverage, not man to man right?
    The defense played a lot of zone coverage versus the Steelers. I would expect them to play both man to man and zone today. With Harris' injury, I would not be surprised to see more zone than man to man.

2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

And now they are giving Logan Ryan credit for DT having 1 catch in Week 12. Is it just me or didn't DT drop a ton of balls? God the media pisses me off.

Three Hours.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho