Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219
Results 3,271 to 3,273 of 3273
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    That is so damn cool I would love it if someone could make this new sig for me.

THANK YOU MIAMI DOLPHINS FOR BEATING PATS IN WEEK 17 AND GIVING US HOME FIELD.
    If you take a look at how close the Pats game was here, despite 25 Brady hits, it came down
    to one play.. I don't think it would in Foxborough on road... so thanks Fins...

Quote Originally Posted by snewguy View Post
    THANK YOU MIAMI DOLPHINS FOR BEATING PATS IN WEEK 17 AND GIVING US HOME FIELD.
    If you take a look at how close the Pats game was here, despite 25 Brady hits, it came down
    to one play.. I don't think it would in Foxborough on road... so thanks Fins...
    A lot of variables. The Jets had to beat them in OT week 16, Phins beat them in 17. We had to overcome 5 turnovers vs San Diego. Cincy crumbles under pressure but knocks Antonio Brown out of the playoffs before we face Pitt. Roby knocks the ball out of Toussaints hands. Gostkowsi misses and xp, Bellechick went for it 2x on 4th downs instead of field goals letting us maintain the 8 point lead and we prevent the 2 point conversion.

We needed so much to occur to make it there, that once we got there I wasn't as concerned about our lackluster offense facing Carolina as much as I felt the D would keep pounding them
    The Game Day Thread: Year 12 Now Playing