Page 3 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Anyone else not going to be getting any sleep tonight? Win or lose I am so happy I took Monday off work.
    Right there with ya. Tempted to get some nyquil but I am loving this excitment. Dont know how many more times I can read the same articles over again. So ready

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Anyone else not going to be getting any sleep tonight? Win or lose I am so happy I took Monday off work.
    trying to get some....not working, way to exited

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Go Broncos!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    trying to get some....not working, way to exited
    LOL I'm not even trying. I'm staying at my parents house and I had my dad record all the pre game festivities throughout the week so I've been watching those. Also watching SB 32 on my tablet. I'll fall asleep eventually, at least we only got 7 hours until the pregame shows start.

Fantastic day has dawned!
    Go Broncos!

well its game day and I am really looking forward to the game. i am glad i usually sleep late, so waking up 2-4 hrs before game sounds just about right to me. Don't have to worry too much about, is it time yet? I really like our chances for tomorrow and was honestly more worried about the NE game. I feel tomorrow we play good and win.

I say 34-23 Broncos.
    Adopted Brono 2015-2016 Season: CJ Anderson

I'm so anxious, and can't believe that when I wake up tomorrow, it's really going to be the Super Bowl!!

Last game of the season. Win or lose, I just want to say that I really appreciate this forum board! Through all the ups and downs, it's been a great ride with you all. I just hope it ends with us hoisting that Lombardi!!

Proud as hell of this team. They fought together and it took EVERYONE to get this far. Every time they've been counted out going into a game, they've proven to be unbeatable...that's heart.

There is one more game left to win. Go get it for Pat.

for those who like motivational videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

If DT can have a breakout game, that'd be nice. Let's hope the lights aren't too bright for him this game.

I'm a science tutor at a middle school as a part time job, so I pray we win so I don't have to put up with so many 14 year olds dabbing like Newton.

I'm 30 and have only been following the Broncos since 2009. I'm from Ky but have lived in the DC area since 2009. I guess everyone talking about football all the time kinda got me into it and thank god I didn't route for the Redskins. I met my best friend at my first computer nerd job and he is from Black Hawk, CO and got me following the Broncos. I couldn't be happier with the choice.

In 2010 I won a trip from US Bank to go watch the Broncos play the 49ers in London (my first ever live NFL game). We lost but it was such a great experience getting to meet John Elway, Flyod Little, and Gary Zimmerman at Floyds hall of fame induction party at our hotel. And the cheerleaders .

I watched the Broncos play at Pittsburgh this season and unfortunately it was a loss but I'm so proud of this team. It's crazy the emotional connection I've developed watching this team. Beating the Patriots in the AFCCG brought me some tears of joy. Even though we weren't given a chance to beat them we prevailed. Once again we aren't being given any credit or chance to beat the Panthers but I believe we can and will succeed.

I will be watching this game at 0130 all the way from Turkey while I'm on a two week TDY with the Air Force. I will happily rock my white Broncos jersey tonight and win or lose I will be proud and happy with this team and to be a Broncos fan for life, as well as my son. Let's go get this one for Pat, for Manning, for all the players, and most importantly for Broncos Country.

I can't believe this day is finally here! Go Broncos!!!!

Go Broncos! Lets get our third Lombardi trophy!
    I really like Cheese.

less than 12 hours to go for the start of our 3rd Lombardi winning game baby.

Go Broncos